Reviews for Cocoa, Spice and Everything Nice
Soul93 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Lol that was hilarious!
Kal-El of Earth 4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Great story, it is good to see such a funny fic about SM/WW. I hope you update soon.
ArnabBarua chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Fantastic...nice change from the usual SM/WW drama stories where they get together in the end but not before fighting super villains. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love SM/WW romance stories but it is kinda nice to see goofy SM/WW fics where the usual fighting and drama is not there.

I hope you continue with this amazing fic & keep this fic light and goofy.

Please continue...
asweetapril chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
that was great, your mind is amazing! great "quickie" :)
Cougar's Wild v5.5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Very, very hilarious start. It had me howling at certain parts, and Diana's thoughts throughtout were quite a rib-tickler.

J'onn's a hoot as well, his internal monologue at the start was too much- "I just simply must thank Kal for convincing me that it was in my best interest to join these emotionally unstable and primitive life forms on this obsolete satellite. Honestly, what would I do with myself if I couldn’t play ‘matchmaker to the clueless’ while the universe around us caves in on itself?" And his urge to shudder at the images in Diana's head, LOL.

As for the confession, the part with him saying he'd seen her bathing was too much, although I'm sure any male worth his salt with X-ray vision would've definitely taken a peek, hehe.

Do continue this. It's well worth a read, and it's good to see lighthearted fare like this. Of course, I'm more keen on reading the much anticipated continuation of Code Red CRITICAL MASS. Au revoir!

Chris Conrad
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Very funny. It is tongue in cheek and the moment when Kal jumps to the table top and bellows his love for her was priceless.

I wouldn't mind seeing where you go from here.:)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
It was funny but SO out of character! Since when Wonder Woman needs aphrodisiac? She is not Circe, for God's sake!
skygunner41 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That was pretty funny. Kal proclaiming his love for Diana to everyone was great. I would love to see Diana explain that to him since his memory seems a little impared.

Yeah i remember the intoxication challenge and i'm sure i had half an idea once upon a time involving Vegas and a wedding that neither Clark or Diana could remember but i think i decided it was probably too cliche.

Anyway i hope you get back to your critical mass story soon.

Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Diana trying to get Clark to loosen up. Please update soon.
Kyer chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Enjoyable. Well, except for one part that just didn't sit well with this Flash fan:

I cannot see Wally ever smiling when someone goes into convulsions let alone the smile getting bigger. Wally is a prankster and Bruce tends to stifle emotions, but neither would go so far as depicted here: standing aside like idiots when Clark was in physical distress...or any team mate, actually.
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
very funny; this one should be good.
JOUNOUCHI sama chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
the Scene When Superman confessed his love for Wonder Woman to the entire Justice League was cool But it would be better if he confessed his love for Wonder Woman to the entire World Press

and I am still waiting for the SM/WW goodness in Code Red CRITICAL MASS