Reviews for Heirs and Graces
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
A great story. Very well written.
dennycullenlutz chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was my favorite line ever!

He hesitated, sighed and then started. "Eighteen years ago... She told me that I wouldn't be alone for ever, that I would find you; that I would be happy and I would have everything I wanted and more. I didn't believe her though. Never take a bet against Alice huh! I let my guard falter. Then one day there you were and I was unprepared for how I would feel. It disturbed me that this person that she had assured me would be in my life was the one person I wanted to kill the most. Maybe that was my test. To see if deserved the life she had foreseen for me. I guess this means I passed right?"

Excellent! I'm going to read the multi chapters tomorrow ;)!
suzoo chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very well written. i hope you add more to this story. I'd like to see Reneeseme change Causis heart.
MyGirlsUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
aw, i ather liked this one :)

it seen likethe could be it ends wellwere you ended it:)

its aninteesting twist, and whie i wasreeding the books by Meyer, i often thought ,cause i skate,hawouldnt it be excellent if she when on the ice :P
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Brilliant! Almost all of the things I had wondered about the Twilight story the why's and wherefore's you have managed to cover and come up with a very good one shot. I really enjoyed it. It's always good to see a feisty woman put a jumped up man in his place. Bad luck Caius! So Bella was royalty all along!