Reviews for Parallels
May Eve chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
_ Can I marry you? or this fic? I'm not picky, you're both amazing.
Lita Snow chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Oh my god, that was so amazing, I really loved it so much! I was seriously blown away by this. The romance is so perfect and fitting, and the characters act just the way they should too. Immediately favorited!
Countess Ozaki D chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
wow!Great job! I love you history!
Mica363 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
OMG perfect, I have officially made this cannon in my imaginary world of the way sequels should turn out. Thank you for that wonderful story!
CommodoreOblivious chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Oh so good! Thank you for writing!

-Oblivious
EhMa chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
This is perfect! The characterizations, the emotions, and the ending! A beautifully written piece of fiction.
wishfulliving89 chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
great story, sad at the beginner but happy now at the end. almost made me cry a few times.
Julietta the Melancholy chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
This story is so good. It's one of my favorites.
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
This is Purely Amazing TT Great story! You are a truely epic author :)
Dyskordia chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
This is one of the best stories I've ever read *-*. Great job! **
Kat-lady04 chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Yes. Yesyesyes! As far as I'm concerned, this is the real ending. It can be after Tokyo, I don't care, I just love this story and it works very very well!
Speak Out chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
I don't usually review (because I'm a horrible reader, I know) but you made me tear up with this one, and I thought you should know :)
Dremelle Shardais chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Woohoo for some semblance of a happy ending. This was very interesting and enjoyable to read. It was well written, the characters seemed to keep their personalities while still in a different situation, and you were able to keep a sense of realism in the plot. That by far is the hardest aspect, I feel, in writing a story.
Dremelle Shardais chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Poor Leon. This was very well written. I could picture the scenario almost perfectly. Very well done.
Toxxica chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, this story was absolutely darling. Darling in italics darling. I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved it, it was just so natural. I can so easily see it as a bonus chapter from the manga. A bonus chapter that would make me ever so happy, haha. But Leon's mind, you got it just right, exactly how he thinks, and the Count - oh god, the Count, abso-bloody-lutely fantastic. I'm swooning here. And really, I am so truly sorry for going all freaky-fangirl on you, but I love you eternally. And, you know, if it ever strikes you to make a sequel of sorts...I can't think of a non-terrifying way to offer you my first born child, so I'm just gonna throw it on out there ;P