Reviews for Famous Last Words
Andivia chapter 1 . 8/11
This is the third time I've read this in the last couple of years, and it still makes me laugh every time.
I don't even know much about the Dresden Files and clicked this story by accident, but even I couldn't help but laugh out loud. That's a good job in my book.
Golden Light 001 chapter 1 . 4/11
*clap* *clap* *clap* THIS WAS A BETUFUL AMAZINGONE SHOT I'VE THE PLEASURE OF READING!
anon-kun chapter 1 . 3/29
10/1
my sides have joined the ex-parrot
Oh my god, my sides have left orbit.

Please help.

Oh, this was beautiful.

Thank you so much.
invalidateme chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I cannot imagine Nicodemus walking away, or knowing Monty Python really. But that aside this is perfect, and really well written too.
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
...Yep. Sounds about right.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
аффтар жжот, креатифф зачотный. это всё есть сказать.
Oliver V chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
kek'd hard
Garm chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This is wonderful and you should feel wonderful.
Acidwing chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This is has to be one of the most hilarious fics I ever read!
Sandova Mirell chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. 10/10 would read again and again. Great work, my friend.
Evilbadger chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I was reading this in my college's school library and completely lost my shit... people were giving me some strange looks.
Gyhy chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Amazing story! Love how you were able to capture the same writing style that Jim Butcher uses, I felt like I was really reading a section of the Dresden Files. This story had me laughing so hard.
Tyoro Dwin'tlithar chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Oh My God! It hurts! It hurts because I'm laughing so hard! I CANT BREATHE! *wheezes* You are just utterly brilliant! Mad Genius :D