Reviews for Heavy Silences
WolfDaughter chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Hey, just checking in to see if you might be feeling up to that sequel yet. I'd dearly love to see what kind of story you can weave together from all the threads you left dangling from this one.
Loner Kid chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
I LOVE THE ENDING! by the way, i really hoped Aoko to find out KID's real identity 3
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
u really should change this to M. It's too confusing
Warmach1ne32 chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
This story is great there was the feeling of being an invisible observer during all of this. The suspense, the chill running down my spine, and the feeling of anticipation is there. And that water bottle trick have no use at all (tested and busted by the Mythbusters). Keep up in writing more MK fics :)
Krista Perry chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Wow. :stands and applauds: Bravo! What an amazing, satisfying read.
Krista Perry chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I think it says a lot about Heiji's relationship with Conan that he never once questions whether the call instructing him to impersonate Kid actually came from Conan - especially once he's aware that Kid is involved. That's some deep trust - and a bit of naivete. :)

I have to wonder if Kid appreciates the full repercussions of knocking out Conan and getting Heiji shot, once all of this is over.
Krista Perry chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Ugh. I'm a mom of two. That was utterly excruciating to read because it rang so true. If I wasn't already emotionally invested in this story, I sure as hell am now.
Krista Perry chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
"A considering pause. Kid's close enough that he should be able to see every line of the Inspector's face, to read him like a book. But the light's bad, and the man's in a bizarre mood, and he's tired. Gods, he's tired, and still miles to go before he sleeps. Damn poetry; only ever remembers it at inopportune times. It seeps unwanted into his brain, thin and bright like gasoline in water."

And speaking of poetry, your prose is just that. Well-plotted fanfiction is a joy to find. Well-plotted, well-written fanfiction is heaven.

So loving this.
Krista Perry chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Oh bloody hell.

Fantastic start to the story. And now I have to run some errands and it's killing me that I have to stop reading for a while.
rana2001 chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
That. Was. Awesome. So... are you going to continue it? (pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyes)
WaywardWanderer chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
That's almost a cliffhanger... That was awesome, will you pretty please do Ran and Shinichi next, and have Kaito and Aoko help somehow? Please!?
Jasnah chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
This story impressed me so much that I couldn’t resist the urge to review it, despite my not so good English skills (it’s not my mother tongue.)

I really, really enjoyed reading this!

I love the suspense, the sinister atmosphere and how close so reality everything seems to be.

I love every member of the Kid squad, their individual personalities, and I think it’s amazing how detailed and believable you described the command structure and the authority and competition problems inside of the police force.

I love the way you portray the characters, their inner conflicts and their relationships (finally a fanfic with no romance and no friendship between Kid and Conan, but some rivalry, reluctant respect and tensed dependency.)

And, last but not least, I love your writing style. It’s beautiful.

Thanks for sharing! I’m looking forward to the sequel.
mountainelements chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
I'm a bit worried by this chapter. Kaito's face was bruised. Some of the officers might have realized that this meant he didn't have any make-up or molding clay on those parts of his face. I know that Nakamori hasn't realized it yet, but maybe in a later sequel? Great story and characterization!
staidwaters chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
oh purrrrrr. excellent!
AuroraAngelica chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
AWESOME STORY! LOVED IT! Keep up the fantastic work!