Reviews for Heavy Silences
long live marshmallows chapter 14 . 7/18
Wow. This is amazing! I love how the rescue turned out and the roles that Conan and Hattori played! The reactions Kaito has to everything were amazing.
Lottie chapter 14 . 4/11
I really liked everything is this story. The mystery, suspense and tension were all well done. Thank you for writing it. You did a good job.
He made a whole in the wall!
M. Carwright chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
Oh dang. I'm going to be so depressed the moment I run out of MK/DC stories to read from you. Reading, as I was, through the night till 7am last night, I failed to review the previous chapters but I will be back to do so at some point as I will be unable to resist rereading this fic very very soon.
seireidoragon chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
This was an amazing story that I couldn't stop reading until it was finished. You did an excellent job with the characters and the fight scenes. I found the story gripping and I am definitely going to read the sequel as soon as possible.
WolfDaughter chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Hey, just checking in to see if you might be feeling up to that sequel yet. I'd dearly love to see what kind of story you can weave together from all the threads you left dangling from this one.
Loner Kid chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
I LOVE THE ENDING! by the way, i really hoped Aoko to find out KID's real identity 3
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
u really should change this to M. It's too confusing
Warmach1ne32 chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
This story is great there was the feeling of being an invisible observer during all of this. The suspense, the chill running down my spine, and the feeling of anticipation is there. And that water bottle trick have no use at all (tested and busted by the Mythbusters). Keep up in writing more MK fics :)
Krista Perry chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Wow. :stands and applauds: Bravo! What an amazing, satisfying read.
Krista Perry chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I think it says a lot about Heiji's relationship with Conan that he never once questions whether the call instructing him to impersonate Kid actually came from Conan - especially once he's aware that Kid is involved. That's some deep trust - and a bit of naivete. :)

I have to wonder if Kid appreciates the full repercussions of knocking out Conan and getting Heiji shot, once all of this is over.
Krista Perry chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Ugh. I'm a mom of two. That was utterly excruciating to read because it rang so true. If I wasn't already emotionally invested in this story, I sure as hell am now.
Krista Perry chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
"A considering pause. Kid's close enough that he should be able to see every line of the Inspector's face, to read him like a book. But the light's bad, and the man's in a bizarre mood, and he's tired. Gods, he's tired, and still miles to go before he sleeps. Damn poetry; only ever remembers it at inopportune times. It seeps unwanted into his brain, thin and bright like gasoline in water."

And speaking of poetry, your prose is just that. Well-plotted fanfiction is a joy to find. Well-plotted, well-written fanfiction is heaven.

So loving this.
Krista Perry chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Oh bloody hell.

Fantastic start to the story. And now I have to run some errands and it's killing me that I have to stop reading for a while.
rana2001 chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
That. Was. Awesome. So... are you going to continue it? (pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyespleasesayyespleasesayyes pleasesayyespleasesayyesplea sesayyespleasesayyespleasesa yyes)