Reviews for Six Days, One Night
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Beautifully written. I enjoyed the series a lot! :)
Animefangirl95 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
This was the epitome of romantic and perfect and beautiful! I want to thank you for writing something so inspiring:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
So are they just close friends or a couple? Either way I love the bonds:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Those two are the closest friends I have read about:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Great chapter:) I loved the feeling of anguish and comforting
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
That was so frikkin good! I could feel the emotion! And you could see the bonds
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Aww bonding already;)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is really good:) and it feels natural, like it could've actually happened!
Young Goodman Brown chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
i loved this! all of the chapters were very sweet :3 i think you expressed each of the seven themes extremely well, especially when you chose not to go the obvious routes. thanks for this! :D
always-kh chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
great chapter. i like all the emotions and thought put behind it because it makes sense the reactions and everything.
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
nice. :)
JanuaryFriend chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
So, once again I end up reviewing behind everyone else. :( Stupid work, taking up all my time. Pretty bad when you have to squeeze your fanfiction in during the middle of the night. And it makes it all the harder to leave a good review.

Of course, I have no constructive criticism whatsoever- You're just too good at this. I must say, however, that this was the best chapter of them all, and that's not just because of the NejiTen. This one really had it all- the dialogue, characterization, drama, etc. Awesome.

My absolute favorite part was at the beginning of this chapter, when Tenten said, "Oh please, we're half of Team Gai. They're used to it by now." Too funny, and too true.

Since I can't think of anything more to bother you with, I will say thanks for the fantastic read, and I hope to see more of "The Revenant Scroll" soon! Though I'm going on a computer-less vacation, so I will definitely be the late in reviewing that as well. But I'll catch up. ;)
JanuaryFriend chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Aww, what a lovely ending to this chapter. For a moment, I thought they were going to kiss. You're probably saving that though. ;)

The dialogue here was great- Neji's sentences about "seeing it" were just perfect. You've really got his odd way of talking down.

Loved the last line particularly.

My only question is; what about this was "Habit?" Their training together? Sorry, dumb question I know, but it's midnight and I can't put it all together.

Thanks for another entertaining read!
Dragonic-blast chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Do you know how awesome this is? Neither Tenten or Neji got OOC at any point; you got everything so... so... PERFECT! This so goes to my favourites!
yukimi sama chapter 7 . 2/25/2009