Reviews for Socks For Sex
Basketluv chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
How is this a bella and Alice story?
pgrabinEdward chapter 17 . 1/19/2012
Such a fun story- can't wait to keep reading!
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 39 . 9/18/2011
This was alright. I liked the beggining ...i loved the look of what life is like after college... I tought me alot about being in a marriage and i appreciated that... I liked the title... But i think ot applied more to bella of course than alice.. Up until chapter 35 you had me... I was reading both stories... But i didnt think i could hanle reading about the depression of edward leaving and then popping back up... I think altogether i skipped 2 chapters... I liked alices point of view better... I thought at times it had unneeded details in bella point of view so i was turned off... I liked everybody found love...nice job!
damvampsal21 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
ahhhh i loved their fight prior and after the sex...

and i loved their rough sex in between lol...

great chp

thanxx :D
sarahlouise80 chapter 39 . 12/30/2010
loved story
OMeggy89 chapter 39 . 12/16/2010
I don't think you tied up anything in this story. This is my second reading of it and it still left me going that is not an ending
it's simply me n you chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
My feelings about Maria are getting worse & worse. She really is not a nice person.

Am glad that Alice is getting to know Jasper as a friend.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Love the Jacob thing.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Loved the first chapter!
irish108309 chapter 39 . 6/1/2010
omg i love this story so much! great job :)
Magos186 chapter 39 . 2/10/2010
this story is not what I figured it would be based on the summary but I have absolutely loved it. I like the way you alternated povs so it was like two different stories woven into one. It was really cool and I enjoyed it a lot.
sakii3 chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
i really liked your story and it entertaining and fun but i have a question. i write on my spare time but i wanted to co-write with someone since it'd be my first time. if you wanted to help me out it'd be great (: i just don't really know my way around here and i wanted to start writing. if you decide to help thanks SO much. it's greatly appreciated (:
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 18 . 1/19/2010
Just got up to chapter 14. I don't really know how to review so am just gonna say I really like that the A/J story line do the whole "soulmate - I've been waiting for you - perfect immediate relationship thing. It's refreshing and a lot more real for humans. I think it worked in Twilight because let's face they weren't human and it's a total fantasy. But if your characters are human, life is never that perfect. Then there's the whole EC being totally ok w/ not using condoms so I thought maybe he was trying to get her pregnant so he could get his little Stepford wife back. Then his reaction to his mom harping them having kids made me think I was wrong, so I'll be interested to see his reaction to her being pregnant. Can't wait til A/J finally get together. Thank for the story. Got go finish it now. Chap 15 awaits.
Fab0luz chapter 24 . 1/10/2010
God.! Messed up my makeup.! I look like a racoon now.!

Great chapter.! Gotta go get my Mac concealer now.!
WhereIsTheFire chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Stumbled over here from Girl Under the Bed. So far I like! Maybe it will be another story to get hooked on. :)