Reviews for Your Shopping Cart
Paul-Kun chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
i want more of this couple...i mean i love both jackcarly and kiryucarly X3
darkangel chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
ı am a fan of jack/carly too and ı am write kiryu/carly story too thats a cute couple story and ı think you give kiryu very well and you got the reall carly she is sad but she understand what is happining and ı think jack is a part of her ı like yur very good
pRiNcEzZ KoNaN chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I love it!

i really love it

is wonderful!

thank u!
akiza50 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
O...nice...so romantic!

Anyways, it was awesome! Carly was pretty great in this one.

Keep it up!
nujawo chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
An interesting choice, thogh not unwelcome.

i prefer carly x misty, but I do absolutely adore dark carly, and kiryu certainly has something about him.

I liked the fic, very sweet yet not too much so.

As you admitted Kiryu is somewhat ooc, but he is stark raving mad during the show so you dont really have much to work with there. i liked the way you portrayed carly as well.

Very nice, well done.
5namida chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I was looking around for more Carly and Jack together and I read this. Before I was worried and like, "Why Kiryu and Carly?" But they actually make a cute couple as well. (Can't wait to see them talking together in the Anime.) This is a really nice fanfic! Now I'm also becoming a fan of Kiryu and Carly as well.

Again, a really nice fanfic. XD
Deltalight chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Another Carly fic!

The first one I've found her paired with Kiryuu and while I'm also mostly CarlyxJack I really enjoyed this one. Looking ford if you decide to make this a series of one shots or why not, a multichapter (wshful thinking )

PS: Of course also interested in anything CarlyxJack too :D
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I really, really liked this. First, the best crack pairing of all time has gotta be Kiryu/Carly, though I too am a Jack/Carly person. I thought that this was really well done and the style of your writing is unique, and very interesting. And I'm glad that I'm not the only person who thinks that Kiryu would have a sailor's mouth. :)

Keep writing!
Necrotimer chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
first to review go me :)

final they is a really big lack of dark signer fics that focus on them and are not part of what the other characters think about them.

I like how carly is still a bit like her old self and not all full of angst, and that kiryu still is human somewhere is a nice touch.

keep it up