Reviews for The Locket
StarTrail chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
the ending...awwwwwww

favorited! XD
brica chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Aww... this is cute, too.

... Lloyd is really oblivious, isn't he?
oreoanime11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
If things had gone differently i cud see how they wud end up like that :) i liked the story a lot, Lloyd is sooo naive! But that's why we love him lolz c:
Swordfox chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Review if you want? What kind of review request is that? Oh wait, a really good one seeing as I am actually reviewing and am not being lazy (for once). Anyways that is not the point, the fact that this story just made my day was! There is not nearly enough love for the oyako is there? Its hard to find good one shots(like this one) for within the mass of the bad ones. Its even harder to find good ones with multiple chapters though. Have I mentioned that I think you should continue this yet? No? Oh. Then hey, I think you should continue this. There is so much that you could do with this simple little change and I would love to see what you could come up with. That's just my opinion though. Plus I can tell by all your stories that you are a busy person. Thanks for making my day though!
Vesperia Lover chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
That was a nice twist of the extra-load chapter. This story is my number 1 one shot. :3

SO CUTE. w
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was an amazing story! o I really enjoyed the development of the story, the bits or irony and Lloyd figuring things out at the end. :) Nicely done!
ShadowStarN64 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
OMFG! That was the best story ever wrote, ever! I am totally subscribing to u!
DarkFlame Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I like this one-shot it was very good. Another way that Lloyd finds out that Kratos is his father!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh I did, I enjoyed it very much!
Tettelle chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Very well written !

Congrats !
Regashi chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was a really clever oneshot! I really liked how you took the briefly touched on plot from the manga and expanded it into a superb oyako segment. Kudos!
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Ahh, I didn't think Kratos would tell! Lloyd's so dumb, though. It's like he's never seen one of his baby pics before.
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved it :)
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Now *this* is some nice, sad, sweet fluff. Lloyd getting freaked out in the beginning by the mere suggestion of what the contents of Kratos' locket were was priceless. I'd be o_O if I heard someone like Kratos had family in his position (and despite having the big twist spoiled for me well in advance, I still couldn't quite wrap my mind around it when it *did* come out that Kratos pulled a Darth Vader on us).

It was everything that happened *after* Lloyd saw the picture where your writing shined, however (besides the fact that this fic was written when you still thought it was a good idea to double-space all your fic writing). The emotions were subtle, lovely, and really wafted off the page. Kratos' vague explanations for his motivations were nice and, despite it coming "prematurely" I like the way Kratos revealed the whole truth to Lloyd before running off on him.

As a little bonus, I was playing "Coin of Fate" from the soundtrack of Final Fantasy VI while reading that final scene, and it really added to the mood, IMO. Here's a link if you're curious.

ww w period youtube period com/ watch?v jottceqkv1M&feature related