Reviews for Comehither
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 37 . 1/10/2014
Great job! Hopefully draco and harry's relationship can finally go somewhere now that they have more free time
theslytherindemon chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
oh god this chapter was infuriating but I love this story
emice chapter 37 . 3/20/2013
It's sad you made Draco so utterly unlikeable until the very last second. Interesting story nonetheless.
AstrisDreams chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
he peed his pants lol
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
I'm glad Ron has stopped being a complete jerk. It's much more pleasant to see him being a teasing slightly-uncomfortable friend.
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
I like how you've managed to keep all of your characters in character throughout this entire story. I'm impressed.
I still don't like that you killed off Severus, though.
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
Spoiler!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KILLED SEVERUS!
If I had any magic in me my room would be destroyed by the anger I'm feeling right now!
AAARRGGGHHHH!
Lunacom chapter 37 . 7/22/2012
Parents are going to be so pissed when they learn that their children were killed because of Harry Potter.
So I guess Ron did like Harry.
Harrry, Draco does have to bury his parents.
"Ramming on the Ramparts" Really? I just had to laugh for a full 2 minutes.

Great story! Going to the next!
Lunacom chapter 36 . 7/22/2012
I spoke too soon about Umbridge.
Creevey I knew that... he was too young.
I love it when Harry breaths fire. :3
Do you have something against fat people?
Wow Draco using a spell he himself was attacted by in the cannon universe.

I love this story. I never know exactly what happens next. I wouldn't even mind if someone ruined the ending. Getting there is what makes a story great.
Lunacom chapter 35 . 7/22/2012
Yayy he came back.
Lunacom chapter 34 . 7/22/2012
I still wonder how Lucius could be such a hypocrite when his hair was longer than Draco's ever was, and he wore it loosely. I guess he makes up for it by looking more manly than Draco, yea?

Why won't Harry just shut up? Lucius is not worth it. Though I do imagine Harry being Draco's lover even if Draco marries and had kids with another woman. I don't know how I would feel about it.

I can really understand Harry wanting to hear Draco validate their relationship. Nothing is more satifying than hearing the person you love tell you that they love you.

Poor Harry and Draco!
Lunacom chapter 33 . 7/22/2012
I wouldn't deny good morning kisses.

Whoa Dean. Just whoa. I thought you were in the closet.

Not that I would add Mpreg to this story but wouldn't there be an agreement of surrogacy be a clause in a homosexual marriage of half bloods and pure bloods?

I wonder if Draco know's how creepy this is for Harry. Or maybe he's trying to see what Harry wants. Harry was really hesitant last night. And even before the note Draco had no idea whether this was going to be the last day of their lives.

I could really imagine Draco and Harry in a protective ring of DA members. I'm also really glad Umbridge didn't make a appearance or else things would have been more difficult.
Lunacom chapter 32 . 7/22/2012
"Wha—how—Why are we naked?" Harry asked, his voice going up an octave.

"Because I took our clothes off." Lol! This whole situation was funny to me.

It's not cool to sexualy assault some one in their sleep Draco...

Harry is still so young and cute.
Lunacom chapter 30 . 7/21/2012
I really don't think that in the books Harry and Draco actually HATED one another. I always thought it was escalated rivalry. The way kids often act. If it weren't for Old Voldy, the houses, and the other people I think that the animosity would be so bad. I really don't think Draco ever truly wanted Harry dead nor did Harry want Draco dead.

Com on for manipulation! I really can't blame Draco for thinking of himself first. Harry is just so cute and innocent in this story to me.

Love is not the opposite of hate; the opposite is indifference. Draco was right when he said they were both the same. They are just the transfer of intent of emotions, or in this case energy.
Lunacom chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
Ron does have some redeeming moments sometimes, eh?

Harry sees himself as a "pitcher" but has problems with being a "catcher"? I understand that that's been the only thing he's been exposed to.

Really Fauss? Kill the house elves? They make the bloody food! I for one wouldn't want children from wizarding families who may have never cooked before cooking my food. Being a Slytherin you should know to never let the people who hate you anywhere near your food.

I hope they will be alright.