Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Allison Moose C chapter 8 . 5/28
I freaking love this, you are an AMAZING writer. Everything about this was incredible!
tezmilion chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Brilliant work. I love how you handled this very unique POV so well. We are seeing through the eyes of paralysed guy who can't even move around, but you somehow managed to keep the whole fic under the intense atmosphere full of suspense.
Melira chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it (although - or especially because? - it kept me from studying quite effectively for the past few hours)! I'm really looking forward to check out your other works. Although better not now or I'll ruin my marks ;-)
Ryla chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
Awesome job! Thank you!
sunshine102897 chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
What a breath of fresh air. This is absolutely, positively how things should of gone. Your story is amazing and it was like I couldn't read fast enough. Thanks for writing!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
I hate Ruby!
Poor Sam and Dean!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I really like your beginning! :)
Daystar Clarion chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
Great work!Had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through! Looking forward to checking out your other works.
bluebird397 chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
Woohoo! Ruby's gonna die!
bluebird397 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
I love Bobby.
bluebird397 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
What a b*tch!
bluebird397 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
*sobbing*
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
And maybe with this that witch unintentionally derailed the Apocalypse long before Lucifer ever joined the picture, or maybe not, but I imagine some of the more important details will unfold differently in this universe where the brothers managed to reconnect before they had the actual end of the world looming and both sides chasing after them. Excellently written story, and a very interesting approach to the classic SPN hurt/comfort story. Thank you for posting.