Reviews for Sleep Eternal
too-much-inspiration chapter 8 . 5/5
And maybe with this that witch unintentionally derailed the Apocalypse long before Lucifer ever joined the picture, or maybe not, but I imagine some of the more important details will unfold differently in this universe where the brothers managed to reconnect before they had the actual end of the world looming and both sides chasing after them. Excellently written story, and a very interesting approach to the classic SPN hurt/comfort story. Thank you for posting.
dHALL chapter 8 . 4/19
I just spent an hour trying to find the episode where a witches spell put Dean in a deathlike state... and then I suddenly remembered it was a Fic I'd read a long time ago, not an actual episode. So worth the re-read and I marked it as a fav this time!
beccaspad chapter 8 . 2/14
That was great! I read it all in one go and I love that you included so much plot/story from the show and included some pretty intense conversation that could be hard to write. You did a really fabulous job; this story is a masterpiece!
Brilliant chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Really enjoyed reading this.
NyteKit chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Just finished reading this story in all its awesomeness. And it really is awesome. I was really freaking out for the first few of these chapters, wondering if Sam would figure it out before burning Dean's body or something, because that would've been tragic. And while I knew logically you probably wouldn't just kill Dean, you had so much suspense in this fic I found myself wondering these things anyway. And oh my gosh, Ruby! She was a great addition. I knew she knew Dean was alive the moment she sent Sam to take that shower. Woo, she was perfect in that scene. But I have to say, I'm even happier that they got her back in the end. I also loved how the end of the curse didn't magically cure everything for Dean. That his body had to come back online slowly. Basically, I loved all the detail you paid to every aspect of this, from the bugs crawling around Dean when he was first paralyzed to the emotions he felt trying to make himself known even after realizing he couldn't. Just wonderful all around, and I've already added it to my favorites.
Velkyn Karma chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Definitely an unusual premise, but I actually really enjoyed this fic. Quite a roller coaster ride from an unusual perspective-with Dean being there but unable to actually do anything. The earlier parts were heartbreaking, watching Sam deal yet again with his brother's "death," and Dean's confusion and frustration at being unable to act or speak or add his two cents on anything was also really well handled.

I literally JUST finished watching Sex and Violence yesterday so I felt like this was a great continuation of that, especially seeing as I have no idea what happens next (I'm a Supernatural newbie still). I was having a lot of fun envisioning this as a real episode too (because I imagine they'd find a way to handle it unusually when adapted to film).

Very entertaining, nice job. Enjoyed it a lot, enough to stay up stupidly late when I've got to head to work early tomorrow. I will think fondly on this fic in my per-caffeine work daze :)

VelkynKarma
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I don't know how I missed this! I've only read chapter one and I'm gutted. Crying. Well done! Onto the next...
brittish chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
-dies forever bc awesome fic is over-
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
i'm reviewing everything i read ... ... i kinda enjoyed this :) keep them comming
himrqwerty chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
I'm not sure whether or not to hate you for this... Never stop writing.
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Beauty, this story was pure beauty thank you so much for this I loved how dean and Sam fixed their relationship and trust issues I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU for killing not ruby, it literally made my day I can't stand her because if what she did to Sam and his relationship to dean, I miss their old pre season four relationship but what to do right? Anyway thanks again for the awesome story
samisnotevil chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Does't look like you are active on FF any longer, which i regret. I just found your writing and really enjoy your perspective into our boys. Hope you are doing well wherever you are.
gammadolphin chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I really did not know what to expect from this fic, but it blew me away. You got all of the emotions just right, and you are a wonderful writer. Great job on this!
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
oh god, you need a tissue alert at the beginning. Poor Sammy.
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
this brother love makes my heart melt and burn with adoration ) nice chap!