Reviews for Sleep Eternal
sunshine102897 chapter 8 . 8/19
What a breath of fresh air. This is absolutely, positively how things should of gone. Your story is amazing and it was like I couldn't read fast enough. Thanks for writing!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 4 . 6/2
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 6/2
I hate Ruby!
Poor Sam and Dean!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/2
I really like your beginning! :)
Daystar Clarion chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
Great work!Had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through! Looking forward to checking out your other works.
bluebird397 chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
Woohoo! Ruby's gonna die!
bluebird397 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
I love Bobby.
bluebird397 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
What a b*tch!
bluebird397 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
*sobbing*
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
And maybe with this that witch unintentionally derailed the Apocalypse long before Lucifer ever joined the picture, or maybe not, but I imagine some of the more important details will unfold differently in this universe where the brothers managed to reconnect before they had the actual end of the world looming and both sides chasing after them. Excellently written story, and a very interesting approach to the classic SPN hurt/comfort story. Thank you for posting.
dHALL chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
I just spent an hour trying to find the episode where a witches spell put Dean in a deathlike state... and then I suddenly remembered it was a Fic I'd read a long time ago, not an actual episode. So worth the re-read and I marked it as a fav this time!
beccaspad chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
That was great! I read it all in one go and I love that you included so much plot/story from the show and included some pretty intense conversation that could be hard to write. You did a really fabulous job; this story is a masterpiece!
Brilliant chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Really enjoyed reading this.
NyteKit chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Just finished reading this story in all its awesomeness. And it really is awesome. I was really freaking out for the first few of these chapters, wondering if Sam would figure it out before burning Dean's body or something, because that would've been tragic. And while I knew logically you probably wouldn't just kill Dean, you had so much suspense in this fic I found myself wondering these things anyway. And oh my gosh, Ruby! She was a great addition. I knew she knew Dean was alive the moment she sent Sam to take that shower. Woo, she was perfect in that scene. But I have to say, I'm even happier that they got her back in the end. I also loved how the end of the curse didn't magically cure everything for Dean. That his body had to come back online slowly. Basically, I loved all the detail you paid to every aspect of this, from the bugs crawling around Dean when he was first paralyzed to the emotions he felt trying to make himself known even after realizing he couldn't. Just wonderful all around, and I've already added it to my favorites.