Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Velvet Green chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Yikes! Ruby stabbed Sam? No wonder he didn't disclose that part of the plan beforehand.

Bobby's great in here, and I love blinky!Dean.
zuimar chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Awesome chapter, I absolutely loved Bobby's snarky remarks, you can tell just how much he loves Dean and Sam!
bia1007 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Amazing update! So wonderful Dean is getting better finally (ha and loved Bobby’s comment “Yeah, I get it, you can blink again. That’s great, Dean. You can stop now before you get a cramp or something”, nice!). Moving brother scenes, especially adoring ones were when Dean looked at Sam, “…the only visible part of him aside from his face was Sam’s left arm, which sneaked out from underneath the blanket and rested on Dean’s chest, right above his heart” and definitely this one “what was so disconcerting was the loss of contact, though Dean had no idea why a simple touch could mean so much”, perfect! Sam allowing Ruby to stab him, as shocking and highly dangerous it was, also was perfectly understandable (and I agree he had no choice), because Sam wouldn’t have survived to lose Dean again. Such great emotions in this chapter and now I can’t wait to see if the boys can work out what’s between them and most important how Ruby will get what she deserves. Again, wow!
The Assassin's Pen chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
"Yeah, I get it, you can blink again. That's great, Dean. You can stop now before you get a cramp or something."

Lol, love that line, and so happy you updated!THANKS!
drkstormynite chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Oh my gosh I have just loved this story!

Another great chapter.

And yeah! Dean is going to get better!

Well done Sammy!

Grr...time to kill Ruby! I don't care if she helped!

The love between the boys is just awesome, thanks for giving us some of that!

Yeah for this story!
teal-lover chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
nice, now I say go get ruby-she needs to pay
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Surprise!

When I saw that you had posted a new chapter I had to read it, only I was at work and they have deemed this site entertainment so had to wait until I got home - long day.

Wonderful chapter!

I'm so glad that Dean is slowly improving. It was perfect that Dean could move his eyes first, because how many scenes have we seen Dean/Jensen say a line or express an emotion with just his eyes.

I can't believe Sam let Ruby stab him, but I could also understand your Sam allowing it. He couldn't let Dean die again, especially when Sam thought he had just lost his brother a second time.

I've enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks for the update.

Take care.
TraSan chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Nicely told! Looking forward to the conclusion.
Dawn Vesper chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
love it!

thanks

VESPER
TraSan chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Here, here! I second Sam's sentiment.

This story is all kinds of wonderful.

On to the next chapter.
TraSan chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
You were breaking my heart with this, like chest hurting, emotional oomph. Until the very end. Now, I want to throttle Ruby. :)
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
I'm so happy Dean is doing better and that it's not instantanious, that it takes time.

What a dangerous plan Sam as used to save his brother... I'm sure, when he's feeling better, Dean gonna ask for more details.
darksupernatural chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Great to see the spell broken and Dean moving again. I think there's a lot for Sam and Dean to work through but they have their start. I enjoyed this!
Heather chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
YAY! I'm SO glad you finally updated! I've been checking every day...and though I'm not a very patient person, the wait was well worth it.

Keep up the good work, friend. Thanks!
Vampyvii chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
This is simply a fantastic story! - I'm so relieved that both boys seem to be on the mend - can't wait for the next chapter!
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »