Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Tiger chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Really hope this NOT death fic!
faith-in-Faith chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
OMG! No! what are you trying to do here? Kill me? I can't believe you left us hanging like this. This chapter was awesome in so many ways I can't even begin to tell you! I loved everything with it, except for the part when Ruby gets the "get out of jail" free card. :( And the ending... Please hurry back with !
maipigen chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
argh i htae you for the evil cliffies! no crying from me this time...well, except maybe tears of frustration that is.

anyhow i know you're great at giving the characters their real personas from thje show, and i'm pretty sure the writers of the show would have loved the ruiby scene, she just weasels her way out of everything...argh..

anyhoo, i hope you'll update asap! i can't handle not knowing...

happy writing

ditte mai
teal-lover chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
awesome story. so heartbreaking, and well written. I read it all in one go. Can't wait to read more.
Maz101 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
This is such an effective device. Compelling and oh so frustrating. Great!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
odio a ruby esa perra debió volver a engañar a sammy que estaba roto el hechizo y sammy mató a la bruja sin revertir lo que ella había hecho a dean, por que no interviene castiel y ayuda a sam para que dean vuelva a la normalidad

Mirrordance chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I just wanted to let you know how brutally compelling I find this story. The idea alone is captivating, and then you take it to a whole new level with the characterization, the pace, the descriptions. Excellent job and looking foward to more. Thanks for sharing!
Gaile2 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Whoa! what an awesome cliff. Again a great chapter.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Holy crap! Sammy! Ugh, you HAVE to post more soon! Please!
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
For a minute there, a very long one I may add, I wish Sam has exorcise Ruby! What a b*! I really hate her and all her devil plans to get Sam to work with her!

I would've been very impressive to see on TV that all part, wow! Nice job! I'm glad Dean got the chance to see it! And I wouldn't be surprise if Sam can do this trick...

I hope their plan works really soon and doesn't cost anyone life, well Ruby I wouldn't mind, lol.
badaiwind chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Ruby knife, if I'm not mistaken during H&H Dean get the knife from Alistair when he gone puff.

Cliffe, hate those, but really thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Could you hurry up! Please3x...

Infomercial - evil2x things, hypnotized you to buy the most ridiculous things.

Confession from one of the victims after staying-up all night doing paper works.(:
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
ACK! Killin' me here! amazing chapter. Holy Crap I can't wait for more!
sylia91 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Auuggh! Evil cliffie! Please update soon! And tell me Ruby gets her comeuppance and then some.
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Great favorite line of the chapter was this "Sam went hunting a completely crazy woods-witch with a demon, and Bobby, who had years of experience in hunting all kinds of evil bitches and bastards agreed to stay behind and baby-sit Dean?" LOL...Looking forward to the next bit
sunkisst chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
oh that was just...just CRUEL!

Please update soon :-)