Reviews for Sleep Eternal
necro omen13 chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
*has been literally dying to read this update for the past five days*

WOOT! IT WAS AWESOME! I kept having to stop reading caus the awesomeness/anticipation was KILLING me! Expecially here:

""At what point were you planning to tell me that you know Dean is still alive?"

Silence."

I had to leave the room because I was like "OMG!SQUEAL!"

And I loved the names Dean gave the plans and how he's going to have multiple 'talks' with Bobby and Sam. Lol, they are so screwed. Don't you love how Dean is the reasonable responsible one?

*pout*

I like the Godzilla remake...and I totally cried when Godzilla died. *tear*

And DIE DEMON-WHORE! God I hate that thing so much! And that ending! What's with that? Sammy under a spell or something?

*is well aware that her question will in all likeliness not be answered*

XD

AWESOME CHAPTER!...anticipation (five freakin days worth!) really adds to the awesomeness.

:D

necro
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Loved the long chapter, thank you!

The scenes between Sam and Ruby were perfect. I like how you wrote it, besides the fact Sam almost killed Ruby, you left it open for Ruby to reappear again, as we all know she has an agenda and won't stay away.

But I'm glad that Sam forced Ruby to help Dean, plus it was nice to have her tell Sam exactly what she has always thought of Dean. (to bad he doesn't know that on the show)

I don't like Ruby in case you can't tell.

I like how you wrote Bobby. I wouldn't have pictured him talking much to Dean, not like Sam had been, so just turning on the TV was perfect. I also had to smile when Bobby stopped to watch the vacuum cleaner commercial.

You did an excellent job with the ending. I'm hoping that since Dean felt like he had been punched, from a guy who hasn't been able to move or breathe, that is a good sign.

Now Bobby has his hands full with two injuried brothers.

Hope Dean wakes up soon, so he can help you write another chapter.

Thanks for the update. I thought you did a great job with this chapter.

Take care.
Velvet Green chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
'"We'll fix this, Dean. If it's the last thing I do, I'm going to fix this." Absolutely not reassuring.' - Yeah, it wouldn't be, would it? Lol. I liked Bobby watching infomercials, and Dean wanting Ruby to sit in the backseat.

Hmm, I'm not sure I buy Ruby's 'explanation'. I agree with Dean - any scenario involving Sam, Ruby and nobody else pretty much spells disaster, and I can't wait to see what's happened now!
Smoothie42 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I love your story! It is so good! Is Sam OK? Is Dean OK? Were is Ruby? CAN'T WAIT TILL CHAPTER 6! hehe! D
forensicleaf chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Hi, this story is so awesome! I love it!

I think it's very interesting the way you have written everything from Dean's point of view. With stories like this, the POV usually seems to jump around a lot, but I think it is very clever that with this one, we only know as much as Dean does. I think it makes us identify with his situation more.

That said - really, really want to know what happened to Sam! But then I'm sure Dean does, too ;)

Anyway, fantastic story. It's on my faves!
mtee1958 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
NO- we have to have more. That was a great chapter.

Very intense.
bia1007 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I honestly don’t know how you do this, but reading this chapter felt like walking through a mine field, you had such a wide range of strong emotions here, Sam’s tenderness towards his brother, the determination to save Dean and his rage when he confronted Ruby with her lie, then his doubts, Dean’s fears for his little brother, Sam using his powers and what id did to him and Dean, fantastic great scenes! The end is killing me, what went wrong? Did Ruby this to Sam (really, I fully agree with Dean “If Sam wasn't all right, the whole world, the apocalypse and everything else could go screw themselves”)? - and what happened to Dean, there was some effect! This can’t be the end for them, not like this, just NO! Could you PLEASE update soon!
drkstormynite chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
"No"

What no?

What?

Don't stop!

What happened?

Why isn't Dean better?

Who's blood is that on Sam?

Need more!

Please!
Tiger chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Really hope this NOT death fic!
faith-in-Faith chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
OMG! No! what are you trying to do here? Kill me? I can't believe you left us hanging like this. This chapter was awesome in so many ways I can't even begin to tell you! I loved everything with it, except for the part when Ruby gets the "get out of jail" free card. :( And the ending... Please hurry back with !
maipigen chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
argh i htae you for the evil cliffies! no crying from me this time...well, except maybe tears of frustration that is.

anyhow i know you're great at giving the characters their real personas from thje show, and i'm pretty sure the writers of the show would have loved the ruiby scene, she just weasels her way out of everything...argh..

anyhoo, i hope you'll update asap! i can't handle not knowing...

happy writing

ditte mai
teal-lover chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
awesome story. so heartbreaking, and well written. I read it all in one go. Can't wait to read more.
Maz101 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
This is such an effective device. Compelling and oh so frustrating. Great!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
odio a ruby esa perra debió volver a engañar a sammy que estaba roto el hechizo y sammy mató a la bruja sin revertir lo que ella había hecho a dean, por que no interviene castiel y ayuda a sam para que dean vuelva a la normalidad

'
Mirrordance chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I just wanted to let you know how brutally compelling I find this story. The idea alone is captivating, and then you take it to a whole new level with the characterization, the pace, the descriptions. Excellent job and looking foward to more. Thanks for sharing!
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »