Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Smoothie42 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I love your story! It is so good! Is Sam OK? Is Dean OK? Were is Ruby? CAN'T WAIT TILL CHAPTER 6! hehe! D
forensicleaf chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Hi, this story is so awesome! I love it!

I think it's very interesting the way you have written everything from Dean's point of view. With stories like this, the POV usually seems to jump around a lot, but I think it is very clever that with this one, we only know as much as Dean does. I think it makes us identify with his situation more.

That said - really, really want to know what happened to Sam! But then I'm sure Dean does, too ;)

Anyway, fantastic story. It's on my faves!
mtee1958 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
NO- we have to have more. That was a great chapter.

Very intense.
bia1007 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I honestly don’t know how you do this, but reading this chapter felt like walking through a mine field, you had such a wide range of strong emotions here, Sam’s tenderness towards his brother, the determination to save Dean and his rage when he confronted Ruby with her lie, then his doubts, Dean’s fears for his little brother, Sam using his powers and what id did to him and Dean, fantastic great scenes! The end is killing me, what went wrong? Did Ruby this to Sam (really, I fully agree with Dean “If Sam wasn't all right, the whole world, the apocalypse and everything else could go screw themselves”)? - and what happened to Dean, there was some effect! This can’t be the end for them, not like this, just NO! Could you PLEASE update soon!
drkstormynite chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
"No"

What no?

What?

Don't stop!

What happened?

Why isn't Dean better?

Who's blood is that on Sam?

Need more!

Please!
Tiger chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Really hope this NOT death fic!
faith-in-Faith chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
OMG! No! what are you trying to do here? Kill me? I can't believe you left us hanging like this. This chapter was awesome in so many ways I can't even begin to tell you! I loved everything with it, except for the part when Ruby gets the "get out of jail" free card. :( And the ending... Please hurry back with !
maipigen chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
argh i htae you for the evil cliffies! no crying from me this time...well, except maybe tears of frustration that is.

anyhow i know you're great at giving the characters their real personas from thje show, and i'm pretty sure the writers of the show would have loved the ruiby scene, she just weasels her way out of everything...argh..

anyhoo, i hope you'll update asap! i can't handle not knowing...

happy writing

ditte mai
teal-lover chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
awesome story. so heartbreaking, and well written. I read it all in one go. Can't wait to read more.
Maz101 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
This is such an effective device. Compelling and oh so frustrating. Great!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
odio a ruby esa perra debió volver a engañar a sammy que estaba roto el hechizo y sammy mató a la bruja sin revertir lo que ella había hecho a dean, por que no interviene castiel y ayuda a sam para que dean vuelva a la normalidad

'
Mirrordance chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I just wanted to let you know how brutally compelling I find this story. The idea alone is captivating, and then you take it to a whole new level with the characterization, the pace, the descriptions. Excellent job and looking foward to more. Thanks for sharing!
Gaile2 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Whoa! what an awesome cliff. Again a great chapter.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Holy crap! Sammy! Ugh, you HAVE to post more soon! Please!
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
For a minute there, a very long one I may add, I wish Sam has exorcise Ruby! What a b*! I really hate her and all her devil plans to get Sam to work with her!

I would've been very impressive to see on TV that all part, wow! Nice job! I'm glad Dean got the chance to see it! And I wouldn't be surprise if Sam can do this trick...

I hope their plan works really soon and doesn't cost anyone life, well Ruby I wouldn't mind, lol.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »