Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Gaile2 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Whoa! what an awesome cliff. Again a great chapter.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Holy crap! Sammy! Ugh, you HAVE to post more soon! Please!
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
For a minute there, a very long one I may add, I wish Sam has exorcise Ruby! What a b*! I really hate her and all her devil plans to get Sam to work with her!

I would've been very impressive to see on TV that all part, wow! Nice job! I'm glad Dean got the chance to see it! And I wouldn't be surprise if Sam can do this trick...

I hope their plan works really soon and doesn't cost anyone life, well Ruby I wouldn't mind, lol.
badaiwind chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Ruby knife, if I'm not mistaken during H&H Dean get the knife from Alistair when he gone puff.

Cliffe, hate those, but really thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Could you hurry up! Please3x...

Infomercial - evil2x things, hypnotized you to buy the most ridiculous things.

Confession from one of the victims after staying-up all night doing paper works.(:
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
ACK! Killin' me here! amazing chapter. Holy Crap I can't wait for more!
sylia91 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Auuggh! Evil cliffie! Please update soon! And tell me Ruby gets her comeuppance and then some.
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Great update...my favorite line of the chapter was this "Sam went hunting a completely crazy woods-witch with a demon, and Bobby, who had years of experience in hunting all kinds of evil bitches and bastards agreed to stay behind and baby-sit Dean?" LOL...Looking forward to the next bit
sunkisst chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
oh that was just...just CRUEL!

Please update soon :-)
Stacee Phelps chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
...0.0...

You. Are. So. Evil! That cliffie was the most unfairest EVER! NO! I seriously nearly can't stop squealing! This cliffie was so good, and I desperately hope that Dean is now released from his magic-induced coma and that he can now freely yell at Sam for all his stupidity! GREAT JOB with this latest update and I can't wait for the next installment.

Again, you are SO EVIL! But, in a good way... _

Anxiously waiting,

*Stacee Phelps*
nej47 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Holy HELL, don't leave it there! What happened? What didn't work? Is Sam dead? Is Dean about to be dead? Ak, you're killing me here!

Way to go on catching Ruby in the lie, though. Mwahaha. I sincerely hope that something like that happens in the show.

This is such a great fic, I'd buy it pie if it were able to enjoy it :)
Sofer chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Oh, no. Something went wrong. Je suis worried.
Starkreactor chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
NO! *runs in frantic circles* NO! You can't do this to me! *stops for deep breath* NO! *curles up with Supernatural Seasons 1-3 and Dean T-shirt and sobs*
Starkreactor chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
HOLY CRAP! WOW this is one of the best Supernatural storys I have EVER read! Woah, please please continue!
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
I have to admit that I started to read this story when you first posted it, but the first chapter was so intense and I felt so bad for Sam as he believed Dean had died again that I waited until you posted a few more chapters so I could read it all at once.

I love how you have written this from Dean's POV, because of course he can't pass out or go to sleep.

Sam carrying Dean into the room and caring for his body. It was rough to read, because we all know that Sam has already done this with Dean's body in the past year.

I'm glad that Sam called Bobby and of course Sam would call Ruby. How sad that Dean had to listen to his brother and Ruby talk about him and hear Sam's words from 4/14 repeated by Ruby, but than we find out why she was laying it on so thick, she knew that Dean was still alive and could hear the whole conversation.

I loved chapter four. So glad that Sam felt Dean's heart beating and knows his big brother is still alive. Now chapter four was tense too, but in a good way. I think I held my breath hoping that Sam would keep his hand on Dean's chest long enough to feel the heartbeat and than the hope that flared in Sam as he waited to confirm it, perfect.

Of course loved the ending as Sam realized that Ruby knew the truth about Dean.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing how Sam and Bobby (you) get Dean out of this mess, plus wonder what Sam will say to Ruby.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
Tiger chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
More! More! MORE, please!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »