Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Stacee Phelps chapter 5 . 3/9/2009

You. Are. So. Evil! That cliffie was the most unfairest EVER! NO! I seriously nearly can't stop squealing! This cliffie was so good, and I desperately hope that Dean is now released from his magic-induced coma and that he can now freely yell at Sam for all his stupidity! GREAT JOB with this latest update and I can't wait for the next installment.

Again, you are SO EVIL! But, in a good way... _

Anxiously waiting,

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
nej47 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Holy HELL, don't leave it there! What happened? What didn't work? Is Sam dead? Is Dean about to be dead? Ak, you're killing me here!

Way to go on catching Ruby in the lie, though. Mwahaha. I sincerely hope that something like that happens in the show.

This is such a great fic, I'd buy it pie if it were able to enjoy it :)
Sofer chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Oh, no. Something went wrong. Je suis worried.
Starkreactor chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
NO! *runs in frantic circles* NO! You can't do this to me! *stops for deep breath* NO! *curles up with Supernatural Seasons 1-3 and Dean T-shirt and sobs*
Starkreactor chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
HOLY CRAP! WOW this is one of the best Supernatural storys I have EVER read! Woah, please please continue!
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
I have to admit that I started to read this story when you first posted it, but the first chapter was so intense and I felt so bad for Sam as he believed Dean had died again that I waited until you posted a few more chapters so I could read it all at once.

I love how you have written this from Dean's POV, because of course he can't pass out or go to sleep.

Sam carrying Dean into the room and caring for his body. It was rough to read, because we all know that Sam has already done this with Dean's body in the past year.

I'm glad that Sam called Bobby and of course Sam would call Ruby. How sad that Dean had to listen to his brother and Ruby talk about him and hear Sam's words from 4/14 repeated by Ruby, but than we find out why she was laying it on so thick, she knew that Dean was still alive and could hear the whole conversation.

I loved chapter four. So glad that Sam felt Dean's heart beating and knows his big brother is still alive. Now chapter four was tense too, but in a good way. I think I held my breath hoping that Sam would keep his hand on Dean's chest long enough to feel the heartbeat and than the hope that flared in Sam as he waited to confirm it, perfect.

Of course loved the ending as Sam realized that Ruby knew the truth about Dean.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing how Sam and Bobby (you) get Dean out of this mess, plus wonder what Sam will say to Ruby.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
Tiger chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
More! More! MORE, please!
apieceofcake chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
YAY! for Sam noticing the heartbeat and giving Dean a little bit of comfort with the blanket.

Wouldn't like to be in Ruby's shoes now!
Velvet Green chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Ooh, I sense some Ruby-smackdown in the future :)

I love the sense of urgency and suspense you create here. You've got wonderful sentence timing. And the way it went up and down - I so wasn't expecting Sam to convince Bobby nothing was fishy about the situation, so when it came to this:

"A heartbeat.

And Sam froze."

- I was, like "*takes deep breath* YES! *pumps victory fist*"

Love it!
Miyo86 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Hahaha! Ruby is so in for it now! This chapter was wonderful- I'm so glad Sam finally figured it out. Even with Dean's limited perspective, his scenes are always creative and well written, so kudos. Highly original work here, I can't wait for the next part : P
Sofer chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I cannot express the awesomeness of this update. Finally things are starting to come together-and it was so amazingly satisfying when Sam figured out dean was still alive. Sam propping dean's head up was so sweet.

Lol at mental chick-flick moment. I'm willing to bet Sam has those when Dean isn't cooperating in real chick flick moments.

And I can't agree more with the last line. Perfectly describes Ruby.
Gaile2 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Yeah! This chapter was awesome! Truly amazing. My best friend was over and i was checking my email. I got a alert that Sleep Eternal had updated, and both of us (she's reading it too) were so exited we had to try to read it at the same time on my computer and she was a faster reader than i and got so annoyed that i couldn't scroll down to let her read more because i was still at the top of the page. it was so fun.

Anyway i love your witting. I felt so happy when i read this chapter. And I'm really exited to read the next part.
xlozx chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Awesome story, i'm so glad you made Ruby to he a totally bitch and not have her in it to much. Yay for Bobby, he rocks. Looking forward to more : - )
KitsuneHi13 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
YES! They figured it out! GLORIOUS! _

I was at the edge of my seat when I was reading this. 'Come on Sam, WAIT a little longer! Dean's still ALIVE!' lmao

And I'm happy Sam figured out Ruby LIED.

Can't wait for the next chapter! _~
StoryTagger chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Haha, new reader and this has been a great story so far. I think the witch wanted Sam to cremate Dean, I think that was the initial intent with the curse/hex. But I think if that had happened, the curse would have ended near the end so that Sam would hear Dean's screams, would know that he killed hi yeah, da bitch has got to go. Same with telling what Sam will do to her once he catches her...but it is a massively good thing that Sam is so touchy-feely, or else he would have missed Dean's heart beat all together. I do wonder what Bobby must have thought though: coming into the room and essentially seeing Sam feel up his dead brother's body...I'm pretty sure that would be the first thought through his head...looking forward to an update!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »