Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Sofer chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I cannot express the awesomeness of this update. Finally things are starting to come together-and it was so amazingly satisfying when Sam figured out dean was still alive. Sam propping dean's head up was so sweet.

Lol at mental chick-flick moment. I'm willing to bet Sam has those when Dean isn't cooperating in real chick flick moments.

And I can't agree more with the last line. Perfectly describes Ruby.
Gaile2 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Yeah! This chapter was awesome! Truly amazing. My best friend was over and i was checking my email. I got a alert that Sleep Eternal had updated, and both of us (she's reading it too) were so exited we had to try to read it at the same time on my computer and she was a faster reader than i and got so annoyed that i couldn't scroll down to let her read more because i was still at the top of the page. it was so fun.

Anyway i love your witting. I felt so happy when i read this chapter. And I'm really exited to read the next part.
xlozx chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Awesome story, i'm so glad you made Ruby to he a totally bitch and not have her in it to much. Yay for Bobby, he rocks. Looking forward to more : - )
KitsuneHi13 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
YES! They figured it out! GLORIOUS! _

lol

I was at the edge of my seat when I was reading this. 'Come on Sam, WAIT a little longer! Dean's still ALIVE!' lmao

And I'm happy Sam figured out Ruby LIED.

Can't wait for the next chapter! _~
StoryTagger chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Haha, new reader and this has been a great story so far. I think the witch wanted Sam to cremate Dean, I think that was the initial intent with the curse/hex. But I think if that had happened, the curse would have ended near the end so that Sam would hear Dean's screams, would know that he killed hi brother...so yeah, da bitch has got to go. Same with Ruby...no telling what Sam will do to her once he catches her...but it is a massively good thing that Sam is so touchy-feely, or else he would have missed Dean's heart beat all together. I do wonder what Bobby must have thought though: coming into the room and essentially seeing Sam feel up his dead brother's body...I'm pretty sure that would be the first thought through his head...looking forward to an update!
suzijacuzi chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Sam's revelation...priceless.
Visionairy chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Wow, this is a great fic! You write every detail and feeling so clearly from each of their points of view. Your pacing is excellent, just the right amount of time and care spent on each stage of the story.

In this chapter, I thought it was great that you mentioned how boring it was for Dean while Sam and Bobby were researching - even though just a few minutes earlier it was likely he was going to die. How true to the situation! There were too many great lines throughout to pick one. Now I'm spoiled because I read all four chapters at once, I want more...now. Please update soon! Thanks for posting!
nej47 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
This story is INCREDIBLE. I can't wait to see where you take us next!
Dianne chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Wow, now maybe Sam can force Ruby to somehow bring Dean back to normal since she was a witch. Looking forward to more.
sylia91 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Oh, Ruby is gonna get it now! Wheww I was so relieved that Sam figured it out before they decided to salt and burn Dean's boday. Yeah, Supernatural got renewed for a 5th season! We can get Kripke's full vision of the Winchester saga then, as long as the CW survives that is.
Amaranthis chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I really do find this fanfiction to be quite fascinating. ;D Your style of writing is nice and I adore the hardships that are being faced and the character development.

Thank you for such a treat all the time.

- Amaranthis
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
plz update! yay! sammy figured it out! you get that bitch sammy!
Rock Chalk chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
This just keeps getting better and better!

I found myself going "oh please, oh please, oh please don't move your hand Sam" right alongside Dean's silent prayers that Sam feel his heartbeat. I think an actual "Yes!" escaped when Sam realized that Dean was still alive.

I loved the description of all the little things that Dean noticed Sam doing. That he knew Sam was trying to be as gentle as possible and that he noticed that Sam had taken "deliberate care" in keeping Dean's head raised. It just adds so much to the story and gives the reader hope that things will workout themselves out somehow someway.

Finally, the end was great! I loved Sam's reaction!

I can't wait to see what happens next.
stephell chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Great job with this so far. I love that you have Sam figuring out so quickly that Ruby knew...that's great.

Dean's descriptions actually make me feel cold as well as wonder how long before his poor eyes dry out...I keep blinking mine. (LOL)

Looking forward to your next installment.
InSecret chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Cool chapter :) So glad they've realised Dean is still alive! Looking forward to more.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »