Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Rock Chalk chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
This just keeps getting better and better!

I found myself going "oh please, oh please, oh please don't move your hand Sam" right alongside Dean's silent prayers that Sam feel his heartbeat. I think an actual "Yes!" escaped when Sam realized that Dean was still alive.

I loved the description of all the little things that Dean noticed Sam doing. That he knew Sam was trying to be as gentle as possible and that he noticed that Sam had taken "deliberate care" in keeping Dean's head raised. It just adds so much to the story and gives the reader hope that things will workout themselves out somehow someway.

Finally, the end was great! I loved Sam's reaction!

I can't wait to see what happens next.
stephell chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Great job with this so far. I love that you have Sam figuring out so quickly that Ruby knew...that's great.

Dean's descriptions actually make me feel cold as well as wonder how long before his poor eyes dry out...I keep blinking mine. (LOL)

Looking forward to your next installment.
InSecret chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Cool chapter :) So glad they've realised Dean is still alive! Looking forward to more.
atrum infractus chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I have never read anything like this before. The originality is fabulous.

Anxiously awaiting an update. :)
Master Li chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
YAY! and now I am happy. They figured out Dean is alive and Sam knows that Ruby lied/hid the truth. YES! Now all I need is for Dean to be saved! Can't wait for the next chapter. At least now I can go away on my trip happy and not constantly wonder if Sam will figure out if Dean is alive. Update soon!
badaiwind chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Can't wait3x...
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
This has been a fabulous story so far. I was so anxious during the first three chapters and then was extremely excited in the fourth chapter when Sam finally discovered Dean had a heartbeat! And I so hope Sam kicks Ruby's a**. I badly want to see her get her comeuppance.
alwaysateen chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Finally they know Dean's alive! Yahoo!

And the last phrase is just perfect, Ruby is a bitch!
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
*Sing songs* Ruby's gonna get it... Oh, I can't wait for the serious ass kicking she's gonna get from Sam! Great chapter. So glad Sam realized Dean's still alive.
bhoney chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
YAY, yay, yay, yay! They finally figured out Dean is alive, which was totally happy-dance-inducing, but then the little cuddling and Sam figuring out that Ruby KNEW! O, Happy Day! PLEASE say he's gonna make her pay, and not believe any lie she tries to use. PLEASE! And please hurry and post more. I'm dying here!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
estoy tan feliz q sam descubrió q dean esta vivo, ha descripto tan bien trasmitiendo con palabras toda la tensión y desesperación q sentía dean x q su baby bro sintiera sus latidos, realmente impresionante cap, no se tarde en actualizar
IsaacSapphire chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Hmm, I was wondering if Sam would figure out that Ruby knew. Of course, she didn't say he was dead... I'm sure that's going to be the excuse. Wonder if Sam's going to want her help after this. On the other hand, he might need it for this.
necro omen13 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
*runs around screaming*

This chappie got me SO EXCITED!

I loved the part when Sam heard Dean's heartbeat, I was literally like this: XD

And Sammy FINALLY figured out what a lying bitch Ruby is? Took him long enough. FRY HER!

MWAHAHAHA!

XD

XD

LOVED IT!

necro

P.S: SEASON FIVE! BOO-YEAH!
Vampyvii chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
This is a great story, and I just can't wait for it to continue!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Oh crap! Love it! Sammy is so pissed! Please post more soon!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »