Reviews for Sleep Eternal
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Wow. Powerful chapter. you played the Ruby card perfectly. She's a B*. Sounds about right with everything else going on. Love that Dean is feeling pain at the knowledge of what Sam went through while he was downstairs.
Lia Walker chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
OMG! Another amazing chapter! Don't keep Dean dead for long though PLEASE? Love again how you capture the raw emotion! Good luck writing chapter 3!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Oh. My. God. I was hoping Ruby would help him! I was like, Ruby has to know Dean's alive! She's a demon; she can sense his soul, right? Holy crap! So not good! Post more soon please!
Lia Walker chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
OMG AMAZING! Please continue! I love how you captured the emotion and the raw dean-ness xD. Please let him live though!
bookowl chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
My heart has been shattered into a million pieces. This was one of the most evocative pieces of SPN fiction I have ever read and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next instalment. Poor Sam! I'm going to have to go read this again. ...and again :D I really like the fact its set after SAV too. I need some brotherlyness after that ep. Thanks for posting!
terrilynn62 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG! What a great story idea! This is totally awesome. And what a great way for Dean to see just how much he means to his brother. Just don't let him be "dead" for too long, don't think my heart (or tear ducts) could stand it. But I have always thought that Dean needs to see 'up close and personal' what his presence in Sam's life really means and how important and loved he really is to the people in his life. Way to go! I have added this story to my alert and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Excellent idea! I can't wait for more! Please tell me you're going to continue this! Love LOVE it!
Tammy K chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
What a great and scary first chapter. I look forward to reading more!
sheltiesoph chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OH MY GOODNESS.

I am so addicted to post 4.14 fics...I need some serious closure. Well done so far!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh wow! What a powerful first chapter! I hope Sam find that witch very soon so he can discover Dean is under her spell...
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
A wonderful beginning. I love your descriptions and details, like the bugs crawling in and out of Dean's vision, and your Dean pov is great.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow what a start! So Dean is in some sort of suspended animation and appears dead a la Snow White. Sam already tried the kiss of life and that didn't work. Maybe he wasn't The Prince. On a more serious note hope this helps heal the rift between the boys if they can get out of this mess that is.
Dianne chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Amazing! I'm thinking that by the witch saying she's going to give something to kill, it will be Dean, possibly killed by Sam by burial or by burning? In any case, what a great story. Looking forward to more.
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
first of all - you are a very talented writer

and I've been enjoying your fanfic for a while

now and always keep coming back for more.

usually I don't like to read stories until

they are completed, but noticed from the reviews that

u took K Hannah's idea and pushed it further and since

her story was pure sweetness (as always) I had to

read yours! you write our boys so angsty yet true - love it!

and yes, after S&V Sam needs something happening to

Dean to shake him back to his senses!

so please continue soon.. us Dean girls must have

our fix ;)
Wofl chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow. This story is chilling. I'm completely intrigued. The words you choose do a great job of building a foreboding sense of panic. Dean is in dire straights here and this is a fantastic, original concept. Which is...pretty rare in this fandom, these days. And Sam's reaction is heart-breaking. Awesome job with this, looking forward to more.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »