Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
A wonderful beginning. I love your descriptions and details, like the bugs crawling in and out of Dean's vision, and your Dean pov is great.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow what a start! So Dean is in some sort of suspended animation and appears dead a la Snow White. Sam already tried the kiss of life and that didn't work. Maybe he wasn't The Prince. On a more serious note hope this helps heal the rift between the boys if they can get out of this mess that is.
Dianne chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Amazing! I'm thinking that by the witch saying she's going to give something to kill, it will be Dean, possibly killed by Sam by burial or by burning? In any case, what a great story. Looking forward to more.
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
first of all - you are a very talented writer

and I've been enjoying your fanfic for a while

now and always keep coming back for more.

usually I don't like to read stories until

they are completed, but noticed from the reviews that

u took K Hannah's idea and pushed it further and since

her story was pure sweetness (as always) I had to

read yours! you write our boys so angsty yet true - love it!

and yes, after S&V Sam needs something happening to

Dean to shake him back to his senses!

so please continue soon.. us Dean girls must have

our fix ;)
Wofl chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow. This story is chilling. I'm completely intrigued. The words you choose do a great job of building a foreboding sense of panic. Dean is in dire straights here and this is a fantastic, original concept. Which is...pretty rare in this fandom, these days. And Sam's reaction is heart-breaking. Awesome job with this, looking forward to more.
Sofer chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is going to keep me up at night. Please Pease Please Continue, and please make it have a happy ending.

I hope dean not-really dying will bring the boys together!
HE-Steffi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow, that gave me the creeps. I just imagined how Dean feels when he realizes that Sam thinks he's dead.

It's a great idea and I'm really anxious for the next chapter. Keep going. Great story.
Master Li chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow, consider me hooked! What did that witch do to Dean? Please update soon. What is going to happen now that Sam thinks he is dead? Poor Sam, the ending was so painful to read since the emotions were so vivid. Excellent.
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
...that was evil. That was an evil, evil cliffhanger. I mean, it was a good cliffhanger, but it was evil as well.

*takes breath*

WOOT! That was friggin AWESOME! I'm SO happy you listened to your muse. I've read K Hanna Korossy's story before and it's awesome as well.

Friggin skeevy witches. I loved the little catapillar that was Dean's friend, it was so cute!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

:D

necro
The Original Madackles chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Dude. If you don't continue this ASAP, I will just continuely beat the crap out of my keyboard in frustraition.

THIS WAS CRAZY EPIC.

Seriously.

Continue.

Now.

Please? :D
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh. My. Gawd.

This just completely shattered me.

This is just awful.

Just...terrible.

Just...a really well written and heartbreaking chapter!

Really.

Please, please continue soon...I'm holding my breath and don't know how long I'll be able to!

Write!
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow, this story is amazing so far. Your description doesn't do it justice (although I know why you picked it.) A very original idea, and very in-character prose. I love that we stayed with Dean for a period of time before Sam found him, and the way you described his thoughts and the forest. I couldn't even imagine how painful and violating it would be to be aware during CPR! Nice addition. Poor Dean, I can't think of anything more frightening (other than Hell, of course) than his current situation. Please update soon!
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
...0.0...

Wow. My fingers are very nearly shaking so much that I can barely type this out. OMG! This was so good! Wow, wow, wow. The way you write Dean is so spot on it's amazing, especially since Dean doesn't say anything in this chapter. Great job of internalizing him, and the frantic way he wishes that Sam would find him. And reading his reactions to Sam after he finds Dean laying on the ground was heartbreaking. And yet, it's totally needed, especially after that hard episode 'Sex and Violence'. But, it was almost as if I could feel Sam's pain and Dean's confusion and when Dean finally gets the realization at what's wrong... Oh! Great job and I cannot wait until the next chapter!

Anxiously waiting,

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
bia1007 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Totally awesome, stunning, my heart missed more than a beat reading this. Haunting scenes when Dean was lying on the forest floor, waiting and longing for his brother (his POV so intense, grand job!) And then Sam came and it just broke my heart to see how desperate and completely broken he was when he finally stopped the life support and believed Dean was dead. God, these two really need each other, one without the other simply not imaginable! Gonna dream about this one for sure and can’t wait for the update!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh wow what an awesome start. How heartbreaking that Sammy actually thinks his brother is dead-there's no telling what Sammy will do thinking he has lost Dean, especially with the way things have been between them lately.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »