Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Sofer chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Oh, the drama! I really hate Ruby right now.

Although I did lol at some parts. This line:

"This sucked." Everything's so serious, and then out of the blue dean thinks this. It's like when you're having a heated debate with someone and you get so worn out you resort to saying "well you're wrong because...because...you're a poopy-pants"

Okay, maybe it's not like that, but whatever. I babble.

I also like Dean thinking wrong. Right, cause, obviously, when your brother thinks he's dead, he's going to start practicing necrophilia :D

Anyway, great update!
Mikiya2200 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
I don't think I've read more than two or three stories that were as intense and well-written as yours. I was holding my breath while reading again and again because it is just too hard to see Sam suffer through this AGAIN, it breaks my heart to even think about it. I don't think I've ever wanted this desperately for a story to continue, I'm literally dying to see where you're heading with this, so please don't take too long. Pretty please? )
Ster1 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Another incredible chapter-man, both brothers are in the middle of such a nightmarish situation. You captured their emotions so wonderfully. And I love how Ruby is showing Dean her true, manipulative colors (she so needs to be ganked!)Hope that Bobby figures it out because otherwise...*shivers*
tomash chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow, awesome update. I am on the edge of my seat, loving it. Hope you can update soon. K.
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Wow. Powerful chapter. you played the Ruby card perfectly. She's a B*. Sounds about right with everything else going on. Love that Dean is feeling pain at the knowledge of what Sam went through while he was downstairs.
Lia Walker chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
OMG! Another amazing chapter! Don't keep Dean dead for long though PLEASE? Love again how you capture the raw emotion! Good luck writing chapter 3!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Oh. My. God. I was hoping Ruby would help him! I was like, Ruby has to know Dean's alive! She's a demon; she can sense his soul, right? Holy crap! So not good! Post more soon please!
Lia Walker chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
OMG AMAZING! Please continue! I love how you captured the emotion and the raw dean-ness xD. Please let him live though!
bookowl chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
My heart has been shattered into a million pieces. This was one of the most evocative pieces of SPN fiction I have ever read and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next instalment. Poor Sam! I'm going to have to go read this again. ...and again :D I really like the fact its set after SAV too. I need some brotherlyness after that ep. Thanks for posting!
terrilynn62 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG! What a great story idea! This is totally awesome. And what a great way for Dean to see just how much he means to his brother. Just don't let him be "dead" for too long, don't think my heart (or tear ducts) could stand it. But I have always thought that Dean needs to see 'up close and personal' what his presence in Sam's life really means and how important and loved he really is to the people in his life. Way to go! I have added this story to my alert and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Excellent idea! I can't wait for more! Please tell me you're going to continue this! Love LOVE it!
Tammy K chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
What a great and scary first chapter. I look forward to reading more!
sheltiesoph chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OH MY GOODNESS.

I am so addicted to post 4.14 fics...I need some serious closure. Well done so far!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh wow! What a powerful first chapter! I hope Sam find that witch very soon so he can discover Dean is under her spell...
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
A wonderful beginning. I love your descriptions and details, like the bugs crawling in and out of Dean's vision, and your Dean pov is great.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »