Reviews for Sleep Eternal
terrilynn62 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG! What a great story idea! This is totally awesome. And what a great way for Dean to see just how much he means to his brother. Just don't let him be "dead" for too long, don't think my heart (or tear ducts) could stand it. But I have always thought that Dean needs to see 'up close and personal' what his presence in Sam's life really means and how important and loved he really is to the people in his life. Way to go! I have added this story to my alert and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Excellent idea! I can't wait for more! Please tell me you're going to continue this! Love LOVE it!
Tammy K chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
What a great and scary first chapter. I look forward to reading more!
sheltiesoph chapter 1 . 2/10/2009

I am so addicted to post 4.14 fics...I need some serious closure. Well done so far!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh wow! What a powerful first chapter! I hope Sam find that witch very soon so he can discover Dean is under her spell...
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
A wonderful beginning. I love your descriptions and details, like the bugs crawling in and out of Dean's vision, and your Dean pov is great.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow what a start! So Dean is in some sort of suspended animation and appears dead a la Snow White. Sam already tried the kiss of life and that didn't work. Maybe he wasn't The Prince. On a more serious note hope this helps heal the rift between the boys if they can get out of this mess that is.
Dianne chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Amazing! I'm thinking that by the witch saying she's going to give something to kill, it will be Dean, possibly killed by Sam by burial or by burning? In any case, what a great story. Looking forward to more.
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
first of all - you are a very talented writer

and I've been enjoying your fanfic for a while

now and always keep coming back for more.

usually I don't like to read stories until

they are completed, but noticed from the reviews that

u took K Hannah's idea and pushed it further and since

her story was pure sweetness (as always) I had to

read yours! you write our boys so angsty yet true - love it!

and yes, after S&V Sam needs something happening to

Dean to shake him back to his senses!

so please continue soon.. us Dean girls must have

our fix ;)
Wofl chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow. This story is chilling. I'm completely intrigued. The words you choose do a great job of building a foreboding sense of panic. Dean is in dire straights here and this is a fantastic, original concept. Which is...pretty rare in this fandom, these days. And Sam's reaction is heart-breaking. Awesome job with this, looking forward to more.
Sofer chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is going to keep me up at night. Please Pease Please Continue, and please make it have a happy ending.

I hope dean not-really dying will bring the boys together!
HE-Steffi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow, that gave me the creeps. I just imagined how Dean feels when he realizes that Sam thinks he's dead.

It's a great idea and I'm really anxious for the next chapter. Keep going. Great story.
Master Li chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow, consider me hooked! What did that witch do to Dean? Please update soon. What is going to happen now that Sam thinks he is dead? Poor Sam, the ending was so painful to read since the emotions were so vivid. Excellent.
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
...that was evil. That was an evil, evil cliffhanger. I mean, it was a good cliffhanger, but it was evil as well.

*takes breath*

WOOT! That was friggin AWESOME! I'm SO happy you listened to your muse. I've read K Hanna Korossy's story before and it's awesome as well.

Friggin skeevy witches. I loved the little catapillar that was Dean's friend, it was so cute!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

The Original Madackles chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Dude. If you don't continue this ASAP, I will just continuely beat the crap out of my keyboard in frustraition.

Please? :D