Reviews for Sleep Eternal
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I loved how Sam continued to help Dean as he regained movement of his body. Also how much Sam was listening to Dean, so when Dean held his breath, it scared Sam.

If only we could have an episode where the brothers laid everything out on the table, actually talked, only a fantasy, but at least possible in fanfiction.

Wonderful job with the brothers and their conversation.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
NongPradu chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
GAH! I KNEW Ruby would know Dean wasn't dead! She's a demon and a witch - she'd recognize it right away!

Holy freakin' crap this story is gripping. I just discovered it and am enjoying every syllable. :)
maipigen chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I love you, do you know that? I am in absolute awe over the way you continously write their emotions! I love it and still you manage to throw in a little humor as well, like the Unmentionable Incident lol.

Can't wait for the *sob* last chapter to be written, Sigh...I promise to write a lot more thourough review then, because now I'm late for work, I just had to read this before going anywhere!

LOVE THIS STORY!

Happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
Von chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I think that's very sweet. It's so rare and lovely to find a fic where the brothers issues are actually sorted out.. they lay down all their cards and remember what it was like to be brothers.

Thanks for writing this!
marchforward chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Absolutely riveting! And what a great story concept! I could really feel the frustration Dean was going through and the agony Sam experienced. The only thing I would have liked different was more of Dean coming back to life. You wrote that part so well! Good job!
bhoney chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Aw...why, OH WHY, can't this happen on the show? LOVED that the boys talked it all out, can't wait to see the "no holds barred" talk, and I'm still hoping Ruby will get her butt kicked.

I loved all the ways Sam took care of and helped Dean as he was getting full function back to his body, and especially loved that Sam went all panicky when Dean held his breath. So sweet!

I'm also really glad Sam addressed the stuff Ruby said, and the stuff from S&V, and even admitted that Dean had been right about not trusting Ruby and using his powers so much, and that it was GOOD that Dean was holding him back. Happy, happy day!

Still loving this story!
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Wow! Awesome chapter!

I love to read about both brother's versions of what's going on in their lives right now. I really hate Sam this season but reading his intentions and hopes in stories helps me see his side of the story... So thanks for that. :)

I hope Dean's wound is okay, I'm a little worried there...
Psychee chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter.
Lorie chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I love it! The end is perfect! If only sam and dean could do the same in the serie too, it would solve the problem just great!

I'm glad Somebody finaly wrote a story with Ruby as the bitch she really is and not Sam' sweet girlfriend. Really, I hope she is going to disappear soon in the serie. I so hate her!

congratulation!
bhoney chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Another great chapter. Heartbreaking. I wanted to kill Ruby at the end.
sylia91 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I really liked the way you wrapped this up with the brothers moving towards each other and everything not perfect but changing in a positive direction. The infamous, elusive Winchester hug didn't hurt either.
nej47 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
GOsh I love this story-I don't want it to end! But it's been such a great run. I'm going to be reccing it at quite a few places once it's done (not eveyone loves WIPs as much as I do, y'see, so I had to wait till you were done-er, will be done). I wish the boys could have the talk/confrontation they had this chapter. You captured it PERFECTLY-both sides of the issue, all the issues with the other issues, and most importantly, a realistic way for them to react. You've captured the boys brilliantly. I hope we get more fic from you, and soon. Thank you for the awesome read :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Realized I never reviewed on the first couple of chapters of this story.

I LOVE paralyzed Dean. It's one of my favorite plot devices, and one that's hardly ever done (paralyzed by poison, not by a spine injury or something). I loved the K Hanna piece that spurred this, and I love that you took it a step further.

Fantastic details in this, from Dean seeing the insects crawling around him, to Sam's onion breath, to how it would feel to have CPR done on you while you were conscious (not something I'd want to sign up for!). Really wonderful.

LOVE Sam's worry and panic and his reaction when he thinks Dean's dead. Very gratifying, especially in light of S&V.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Now you see, THAT'S the chapter that I wish to Hell we'd see in the show. But I suppose that's too easy. Amazing story though! Can't wait for the epilogue!
mtee1958 chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
I really love this story.

Thanks for the update.