Reviews for Sleep Eternal
drkstormynite chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
*sigh*

Man I loved this story!

Brotherly love, angst, tears, it had it all!

If only there would be a moment like this in the show! The boys need to talk it out!

Argh! Kripke! Give the boys a chance to talk!

Anyhoo, thanks for the great story.

ukfan101 chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
You are killing me here...why oh why can't this happen in the show...I don't want them to fight and all that..okay rant over...great great update...loved that they finally confronted each other...my favorite bit was this "No. First we put it all on the table. Everything. No holds barred. Anything you haven't told me yet, you tell me. Anything you want to know, you ask and I'll tell. No more secrets from now on, Sam."

And Sam nodded, without hesitation, and the amount of relief Dean felt at that was ridiculous." great job!
apieceofcake chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Loved all the brotherly moments, and yay for them talking things out!
bia1007 chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Aw, love you for this, I was hoping so much we would see the stages of Dean’s recovery and it had everything I wished for, endearing, precious brother moments (fav one when Dean held his breath and Sam just panicked, this kind of said it all, too adorable for words these two). God, and how wonderful they talked about their issues (“If we can't trust Heaven and Hell anymore, we fall back to the only people we can trust. And that's ourselves. A small smile spread over Sam's face. And each other." OH YES, always I hope!) – miss this dreadfully at the show, they rarely touch each other anymore, it’s killing me, so the hug at the end was the best thing ever for me, “…Dean…clinging to Sam just as much as the other way around”, a golden moment. Truly amazing, that’s what this story is!
NongPradu chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
I'm hoping to God Bobby has figured out that Dean's knife wound simply wouldn't have been enough to kill him! Unless, of course, Sam thinks that the stab wound was just for the heck of it, and a spell is what killed his brother?

Please Bobby, figure out what's wrong so they don't end up salting and burning Dean!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I loved how Sam continued to help Dean as he regained movement of his body. Also how much Sam was listening to Dean, so when Dean held his breath, it scared Sam.

If only we could have an episode where the brothers laid everything out on the table, actually talked, only a fantasy, but at least possible in fanfiction.

Wonderful job with the brothers and their conversation.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
NongPradu chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
GAH! I KNEW Ruby would know Dean wasn't dead! She's a demon and a witch - she'd recognize it right away!

Holy freakin' crap this story is gripping. I just discovered it and am enjoying every syllable. :)
maipigen chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I love you, do you know that? I am in absolute awe over the way you continously write their emotions! I love it and still you manage to throw in a little humor as well, like the Unmentionable Incident lol.

Can't wait for the *sob* last chapter to be written, Sigh...I promise to write a lot more thourough review then, because now I'm late for work, I just had to read this before going anywhere!

LOVE THIS STORY!

Happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
Von chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I think that's very sweet. It's so rare and lovely to find a fic where the brothers issues are actually sorted out.. they lay down all their cards and remember what it was like to be brothers.

Thanks for writing this!
marchforward chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Absolutely riveting! And what a great story concept! I could really feel the frustration Dean was going through and the agony Sam experienced. The only thing I would have liked different was more of Dean coming back to life. You wrote that part so well! Good job!
bhoney chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Aw...why, OH WHY, can't this happen on the show? LOVED that the boys talked it all out, can't wait to see the "no holds barred" talk, and I'm still hoping Ruby will get her butt kicked.

I loved all the ways Sam took care of and helped Dean as he was getting full function back to his body, and especially loved that Sam went all panicky when Dean held his breath. So sweet!

I'm also really glad Sam addressed the stuff Ruby said, and the stuff from S&V, and even admitted that Dean had been right about not trusting Ruby and using his powers so much, and that it was GOOD that Dean was holding him back. Happy, happy day!

Still loving this story!
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Wow! Awesome chapter!

I love to read about both brother's versions of what's going on in their lives right now. I really hate Sam this season but reading his intentions and hopes in stories helps me see his side of the story... So thanks for that. :)

I hope Dean's wound is okay, I'm a little worried there...
Psychee chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter.
Lorie chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I love it! The end is perfect! If only sam and dean could do the same in the serie too, it would solve the problem just great!

I'm glad Somebody finaly wrote a story with Ruby as the bitch she really is and not Sam' sweet girlfriend. Really, I hope she is going to disappear soon in the serie. I so hate her!

congratulation!
bhoney chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Another great chapter. Heartbreaking. I wanted to kill Ruby at the end.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »