Reviews for Sleep Eternal
Meggin Lane chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
I loved every bit of it...except that Ruby lived.

I think it was important to show the depth of her betrayl by setting up the scenerio of her choosing to NOT tell Sam that Dean still lived. What if they had chosen to bury him again in his waking state!

And how little humanity she had, her motive was all about keeping Sam on as her Lilith exterminator at all costs.

It was good to see Sam finally read her for the demon she is, but it would have given me, as the reader, a sense of past bad times between the brothers purged and made clean again if she'd met a final end.

Awsome Poe like plot-very riveting the way you allowed us see the action through Deans unmoving eyes and active thoughts.
MKofGod chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site yet. It has everything - brotherly interaction, realistic reactions, traumatic circumstances.

You've clearly put a lot of thought and effort into the plot. It's very well put together and all the pieces connect well. It's also original, the like of which I've only seen in Sodakey's In Reverse. I love Dean's thoughts, and I love seeing Sam's reactions through his eyes.

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to what comes next! Especially since Sam and Dean are finally awake at the same time and able to communicate. Man! YOu cut me off at the best part!
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Great chapter. I'm so relieved that Dean is back even in a small way. It was surprisingly frustrating to read about Dean trapped in his body with no way to communicate. (I'm such a Dean fan. LOL!) Hope to hear from you soon.
Von chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
ABSOLUTE LOVE!

I adore this! Hurt, angst, resolution and smoodgy comfort :D

Especially since it works at healing some of the damage from S4!
StoryTagger chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Wow...maybe the Winchesters should just stay away from witches...or at least learn ways to protect themselves from the curses thrown at them...but at least the spell is broken...so Dean can royally chew out Sam...and get revenge on that b/witch Ruby...
maipigen chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Yay an update!

Sorry I'm just reviewing now, I read it days a go.

I still love that magnificant way you seem to write emotions and I loved Bobby in this chapter...I'm so sad that John is dead, would have loved to see a few scenes with him and Bobby lol.

Anyways, this chapterwas intense as always, I love that Dean is on the mend, I can't wait for him to go after Ruby to kick her ass once and for all. And then the whole talk with Sam, that can't be n easy one.

How long do you think this story is gonna be? I definitely will hate seeing it go;)

Well, update soon!

Happy writing

ditte mai
Tiger chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Thank You very much! I hope Ruby will not snake out without retribution? I REALLY hate her!
nexus432 chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Please write more soon.
bhoney chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
LOVED this chapter. Great little bits of humor interspersed throughout, especially from Bobby. Like this: "Yeah, I get it, you can blink again. That's great, Dean. You can stop now before you get a cramp or something." LOL

SO glad that Dean's getting some movement back. And that Sam's okay. Really, REALLY want to see Dean kick Ruby's butt. Can we see that? Please? *insert Sam's puppy eyes* I don't mind if you go a little AU on us. :)

LOVING this fic!
cozmikfaerie chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
just amazing...!
Lujayn chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Fantastic chapter! I loved Bobby's comments and yay! Dean is getting better. Yeah, Sam had to do what he had to for Dean because there was no other alternative. Ruby stabbing Sam? Oh, she has to pay for it. Wonderful chapter:D
Velvet Green chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Yikes! Ruby stabbed Sam? No wonder he didn't disclose that part of the plan beforehand.

Bobby's great in here, and I love blinky!Dean.
zuimar chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Awesome chapter, I absolutely loved Bobby's snarky remarks, you can tell just how much he loves Dean and Sam!
bia1007 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Amazing update! So wonderful Dean is getting better finally (ha and loved Bobby’s comment “Yeah, I get it, you can blink again. That’s great, Dean. You can stop now before you get a cramp or something”, nice!). Moving brother scenes, especially adoring ones were when Dean looked at Sam, “…the only visible part of him aside from his face was Sam’s left arm, which sneaked out from underneath the blanket and rested on Dean’s chest, right above his heart” and definitely this one “what was so disconcerting was the loss of contact, though Dean had no idea why a simple touch could mean so much”, perfect! Sam allowing Ruby to stab him, as shocking and highly dangerous it was, also was perfectly understandable (and I agree he had no choice), because Sam wouldn’t have survived to lose Dean again. Such great emotions in this chapter and now I can’t wait to see if the boys can work out what’s between them and most important how Ruby will get what she deserves. Again, wow!
Starkreactor chapter 6 . 4/8/2009

Lol, love that line, and so happy you updated!THANKS!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »