Reviews for Sleep Eternal
sylia91 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I really liked the way you wrapped this up with the brothers moving towards each other and everything not perfect but changing in a positive direction. The infamous, elusive Winchester hug didn't hurt either.
nej47 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
GOsh I love this story-I don't want it to end! But it's been such a great run. I'm going to be reccing it at quite a few places once it's done (not eveyone loves WIPs as much as I do, y'see, so I had to wait till you were done-er, will be done). I wish the boys could have the talk/confrontation they had this chapter. You captured it PERFECTLY-both sides of the issue, all the issues with the other issues, and most importantly, a realistic way for them to react. You've captured the boys brilliantly. I hope we get more fic from you, and soon. Thank you for the awesome read :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Realized I never reviewed on the first couple of chapters of this story.

I LOVE paralyzed Dean. It's one of my favorite plot devices, and one that's hardly ever done (paralyzed by poison, not by a spine injury or something). I loved the K Hanna piece that spurred this, and I love that you took it a step further.

Fantastic details in this, from Dean seeing the insects crawling around him, to Sam's onion breath, to how it would feel to have CPR done on you while you were conscious (not something I'd want to sign up for!). Really wonderful.

LOVE Sam's worry and panic and his reaction when he thinks Dean's dead. Very gratifying, especially in light of S&V.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Now you see, THAT'S the chapter that I wish to Hell we'd see in the show. But I suppose that's too easy. Amazing story though! Can't wait for the epilogue!
mtee1958 chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
I really love this story.

Thanks for the update.
Meggin Lane chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
I loved every bit of it...except that Ruby lived.

I think it was important to show the depth of her betrayl by setting up the scenerio of her choosing to NOT tell Sam that Dean still lived. What if they had chosen to bury him again in his waking state!

And how little humanity she had, her motive was all about keeping Sam on as her Lilith exterminator at all costs.

It was good to see Sam finally read her for the demon she is, but it would have given me, as the reader, a sense of past bad times between the brothers purged and made clean again if she'd met a final end.

Awsome Poe like plot-very riveting the way you allowed us see the action through Deans unmoving eyes and active thoughts.
MKofGod chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site yet. It has everything - brotherly interaction, realistic reactions, traumatic circumstances.

You've clearly put a lot of thought and effort into the plot. It's very well put together and all the pieces connect well. It's also original, the like of which I've only seen in Sodakey's In Reverse. I love Dean's thoughts, and I love seeing Sam's reactions through his eyes.

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to what comes next! Especially since Sam and Dean are finally awake at the same time and able to communicate. Man! YOu cut me off at the best part!
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Great chapter. I'm so relieved that Dean is back even in a small way. It was surprisingly frustrating to read about Dean trapped in his body with no way to communicate. (I'm such a Dean fan. LOL!) Hope to hear from you soon.
Von chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
ABSOLUTE LOVE!

I adore this! Hurt, angst, resolution and smoodgy comfort :D

Especially since it works at healing some of the damage from S4!
StoryTagger chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Wow...maybe the Winchesters should just stay away from witches...or at least learn ways to protect themselves from the curses thrown at them...but at least the spell is broken...so Dean can royally chew out Sam...and get revenge on that b/witch Ruby...
maipigen chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Yay an update!

Sorry I'm just reviewing now, I read it days a go.

I still love that magnificant way you seem to write emotions and I loved Bobby in this chapter...I'm so sad that John is dead, would have loved to see a few scenes with him and Bobby lol.

Anyways, this chapterwas intense as always, I love that Dean is on the mend, I can't wait for him to go after Ruby to kick her ass once and for all. And then the whole talk with Sam, that can't be n easy one.

How long do you think this story is gonna be? I definitely will hate seeing it go;)

Well, update soon!

Happy writing

ditte mai
Tiger chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Thank You very much! I hope Ruby will not snake out without retribution? I REALLY hate her!
nexus432 chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Please write more soon.
bhoney chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
LOVED this chapter. Great little bits of humor interspersed throughout, especially from Bobby. Like this: "Yeah, I get it, you can blink again. That's great, Dean. You can stop now before you get a cramp or something." LOL

SO glad that Dean's getting some movement back. And that Sam's okay. Really, REALLY want to see Dean kick Ruby's butt. Can we see that? Please? *insert Sam's puppy eyes* I don't mind if you go a little AU on us. :)

LOVING this fic!