Reviews for Enslavement
Caitlin chapter 11 . 1/1
OMG amazing I love this story I hope you keep this story going because it's just to good to just end please make another chapter :)
Eve chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Adding this to my bookmarked WIPs list, even if it hasn't been updated in two years. Love it, and especially with the developments in this last chapter, I really hope chapter 12 comes along sometime! Thanks for sharing your work, it is lovely.
UnbreakableOwlz chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
I've noticed you havent updated in well a long time, but I'm curious. Does harry and his friends escape from Malfoy? Does Malfoy hurt him worse? Poor Harry, but what happens? It didn't say complete but I surely hope you update soon?
sora-aeri chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Well! I remember long, long ago that I had the pleasure of coming across this story. Not ever being one for fabulous reviews, I usually only commented at the end. This story I enjoyed and now, nearly three years later, I will try to give it justice. This chapter was a definite positive to start off with. It pulled one in from the start and had not a dull moment. I felt satisfaction upon reading Snape's true aliance and pride for McGonagall's strength. I grinned at Dumbledore's tricks and frowned at the Creevey's and other's unfortunate happenings. I sneered at the one's who had betrayed Hogwarts and then felt slightly torn with glee at Voldemort's makeover. I scoffed at Malfoy's pride and his apathy to his wife. I smiled at Draco, because honestly, he's perfect-who can't love him. And finally, we have the trio. The golden three who've held it together all this time. I love their strength and unity. Alltogether, you did a fabulous job! P.S. I found a contraction.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
This is such a cliff hanger. I'm pleased to say this story is taking a more twisted direction than what I was first expecteing or I just don't have a good imagination for it. I kind of feel sorry for Draco at this point, he is in need of so much love. Poor Harry just keeps getting the sh*** end of the deal. So much to figure out, I look forward to the next chapter. Much love bye bye
freak-joy-spastic chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
Twisted, and clever. Sorry it took me so long to review. This got me so eager for some Harry Draco action, I wanted to curse when it didn't happen. Oh well, hope remains for the next chapter.
sora-aeri chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
I really felt as if I was part of the torture. Everything was full of vivid imagery, and believeable... it was as if I was watching a film. It was beautiful and tragic. .. very well done :-)
atgmail chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
Just a thought but does Harry or Draco here have long hair? Because I love the action of combing someone's hair. I think it's so romantic! *sight and looks dreamy* I'm hopeless...anyways, just a thought XD maybe you can include it somewhere in the story?

Cheers, Gelato
lilz54 chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
Looks like Dumbledore has lost it completely. Does that mean that Voldemort will really win it all? What about Harry and the others? Darn! Can't wait for more!
cho-chan09 chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
Well damn. Things sure aren't unicorns and rainbows anymore. I knew being in Slytherin would pay off. X3 Anyway, Dumbledore seems to have abandoned and been abandoned. What will happen to poor Harry,and the rest of the Wizarding World for that matter? I can't wait to see what you throw at us next. _
dadswell chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Great. I hope you update soon.
cho-chan09 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Beginning was hard to follow, but I got it the second read through. XD The black hand of the Dark Lord is casting a shadow over the world, slowly but surly. And my friends always turn their noses up at me for being Slytherin. Ha! How ya like meh now? But poor Harry. Draco sure did a number on him before going to my home country. Can't wait to know if Harry ever snaps out of being a zombie! _
mox chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I was really thrown off by part two. I thought you tried an interesting techni switchig perspectives like when you were describing the background of mr. whateverhisnamewas and his wife.. and your bar scene.. but I felt you overwote for that bit about his taste for little boys and things he did in the neighborhood. it was really long and a little unnecessry to paint him as a potential child

molester.. and unless it plays significants later on in the story- I don't really get why it was included. veerrry long useless information about a character I wasn't terribly interested in. I'm sorry to be harsh- I love this story so much but I think that chapter was a bit terrible, painfully wordy. however when I reached the bottom to potter again I loved he tone, your characters and their predi uments. I truley love this stor. I feel like a jerk for saying anything mean abut the chapter you worked so hard on and I can tell you worked wicked hard. thank you for the chapter though, I think you are brilliant. and I think what you wrote was so well written, beautiful- just random and didn't seem

to fitis all...
starlight-wish chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Somehow this chapter feels a little longwinded to me... I feel that the background of the US minister could be shorter, cause it made me wonder where you are taking the story to.

It's still your story but I couldn't help getting a little unsatisfied waiting for the main part of the stry to come, which is Harry and his friends.
sora-aeri chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Do you have any idea how long until part two comes out? And will there be any slash at all?