Reviews for Frozen Heart and the Beast Within
PokeSpeBanette chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
you said red and green, not ash and gary
Xena001 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
What is the name of the song in this chapter?
yowie1999 chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
name tombi

personal detals age 16 brown hair red eyes wears a huddie

battle phrae if i am gooing down you are coming wth me

student

party pokemon Salamence, Altaria, Dragonite, Haxorus, Druddigon and Hydreigon

pokemon types dragon/flying, dragon/dark, dragon
ChibiKyubbi9 chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
Name: Sarah

Catch Phrase: Let's have some fun shall we?

Info: loves to do battles and contests, and is very social and loves all of her Pokemon, however tread on her bad side and her other personality will kick in, this personality is the hostile and angry side, so be careful. If her Manaphy gets attacked in battle this will generally get her on her bad side. She is a student with medium length brown hair, with glasses and she likes to wear shorts.

Pokemon: Bulbasuar, Ninetails, Latias, Manaphy, Lucario and her starter Pokemon Oshawott.
ChibiKyubbi9 chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
Name: Sarah

Catch phrase: Let's have some fun shall we?

P
canadian-budew chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
I really like where this story is going...please finish it. I want to know how it ends...
Silveraith chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
name: ren (looks like ren/len from shaman king)

persona: simple, likes wearing black, for an unknown reason gets all the girls without even trying.

student

party: absol, scizor, kabutops named reaper, solrock, gray metang, and a flygon

techs: ?

wins/losses: at least 65% of the time, it's a win
hades chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
if your talking about powers as techs then he has aura powers he can read peoples mind and well thats all i have
hades chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
he is very loving he and his lucario amber are in a relationship even though it is illegal he beat the hoenn league
he is a student
hades chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
my persons name is hades

his opening phrase is "you better not waste my time" he has 6 pokemon a lucario,weavile,absol,mightyena, houndoom,typhlosion,
pokemaster101 chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
! YOU'RE BACK! ! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD \./

Sure!

Students/Teachers/Professors - student

Name - Hazel Ando

She lives with her older brother when their parents died and her other two older brothers and older sister moved out. But her gaurdian brother disappeared and so did her other siblings when they went to look for him. She's calm, brave, and very shy; but loves everything and everyone and tries to make the best of it. But she is unemotional at times. (Small? XD)

Party - Pikachu: Chika; Umbreon: Moonlight; ...I got nothing. XD

Type - any

Techs?

Hazel and her Pokemon are psychic and control things, but doesn't tell anyone. Only her and her Pokemon know.

Missed ya! Keep it up! 8DDDDD
CarzyNinja chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
Student/Teacher-Student.

Name-Kira Darkstone

Pokemon- Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Swellow, Chimchar and Ambipom.(Does mostly gym battles but sometimes does contests, if your putting them in!)

Favourite subject-Music.

Wins/Loses- up too you.

Backround-Lost family at a about 10 years old, doesn't talk about family, fakes smiles and laughs, claim and collected unless angry in witch you run for life!

Other things-If you are having things like controling Nature, then she can control fire, lightning and air.

Hape you like the Character. :) 0
kissinglink chapter 20 . 9/19/2011
oh my mew yes! This is awsome!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 20 . 9/19/2011