Reviews for WITCH Traitor
sailorlyoko4life chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
yes ! you did get the haylin thing perfect. i think this is interesting and awesome!
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
I thought she would make the snake's death worst and there's possiblaty here like if Will was just sent some where. Any way you are good.
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Nice but you could put a time laps thing on the flash backs so we know how old Will was.
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Now I'm really curois. Keep up the work!
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Now I'm scared, but I'm more curois about this. You are good.
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow. Now I'm scared. I thought I had a scary mind but just beat it.
Kalims chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I never reviewed it before? I thought I did. It's a terrific story,it's one of a kind! I guess would always be good deep down. Great job!
Asters chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
nice, i guess... very nice...
Sniper Fodder chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
A bit Abrupt IMO, but then again not everything needs a long drawn out ending.

While I believe you had the basic plot items down... It could have used some detail filling. For instance, To completely comprehend what Will did to destroy meridian required me to re-read the paragraph quite a few times. Maybe explaining it in a lengthier narration would make it easier to read and comprehend.

Other then that good chapter/Fic.
Sniper Fodder chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Snaps! Evil will is evil! Though your scenario actually works out very well. Can't wait to read your nwxt chapter.
Sniper Fodder chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Oh hey! A review!

Anyways, great chapter. Good dynamics between the characters. I will be interested where this goes.
Philip Gipson chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
This is a very sad ending to "Traitor," sad in that Will sacrificed herself and Meridian (not the entire planet Metamoor, thank goodness) to conquer Phobos for once and for all. I like the bit in Taranee's diary about magic and technology coexisting on Candracar and other worlds. Maybe you can use that opportunity to write a "W.I.T.C.H." story that deals with said two elements.
Lexvan chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
A sad yet good ending. I guess Will did what she thought was best. It's a same all of Meridian had to go in the process. Do you have plans for a sequeal?
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
"Ouch!" 'Mina said, pushing back from the screen in her wheeled desk chair. Carmen and Lucy quickly took her place, reading the finale with growing trepidation. By the end, all five 'Drops were swearing softly.

"What a way to go," Meiying shuddered. Hay's double had an even harder time thinking of her source Guardian Hay Lin capable of such damage than the others.

"Don't worry, Mei-mei," Taranee's double Reeann murmured. "Rem, it's just a story, and let's face it, in there, she definitely had cause."

"Is that like means, motive, and opportunity?" Carmen laughed. 'Her' dad was the cop, after all. Lucy clobbered her with a pillow, and the others soon joined in, laughing.

Hey, yellow. Appropriate ending, the way that was relentlessly rolling. Nice to see the final two Guardians continuing on. As for a new Oracle, I nominate Hay-hay. The Air G. gets prophetic dreams, after all. Keep it in mind if you ever plan a sequel, 'kay? Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
XV-Dragon chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
Darn, was hoping the D&D idea would win (kept looking for the poll in your author account but never found it, guess I'll just need to wait until Dark Mirror is done to see what you have in mind for youe own D&D fusion with WITCH)

Anywauy, great wrap up for this fic, too bad Will had to die but at least she fixed what her astrodrop did before passing on.