Reviews for Crossroads
ThoughtfulMindings chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
This is a really well written fic. It feels almost life-like, the way you show the two growing apart and finding it hard to come together again.

One point of criticism would be at your Hermione tho. In this situation, I actually think that Ron has a right to be mad at her, more than him. Ron just let Sarah kiss him and then let go. Hermione was planning on having sex with Seamus. She was going to take it the entire way, or at least get very far if Sarah hadn't been there. I mean, I understand that its a complicated situation and both are to blame, but still. Not really liking how Ron is being demonized more so than Hermione.

And your Rose is a little odd as well. Getting pissed and generally not giving a fuck that her parents are near separation. Her initial appearance seemed quite promising, but whatever, I guess everyone handles grief differently.

Anyways, really hope you haven't given up on this story because its very wonderful!
chavi chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
You have no idea how irrevocably i am in love with this fic of yours..
I have read it so many times but it never gets old..
This is ultimate piece of art..
Great skill, the way you have captured emotions.. Best ron/hermione Characterization...
Every part of the story spoke volumes.. The twists and emotional upheavals depicted were amazing.. I'll if i say i did not shed a tear or two..
Thanks for sharing this lovely fic..
Don't know if you are still there..but would love to read more of you..r/hr forever
Serry chapter 1 . 9/10/2012 seems that we'll never see the end of this beautiful story...what a pity T_T
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
I really liked how this went! Hope you write another chapter or two!
kit147 chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
wow this story is amazing, please tell me you are going to finish it
idol269 chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
I'm a guy who likes reading fanfics, but sometimes it's all I can do not to emit a loud groan in irritation. I like reading drama/angst/romance stories like everyone else on this web site. But most stories are written by females, and most stories place the male in the story at blame.

This story is a perfect example. Every major character jumps down Ron's throat for what's happened. Nobody cares that Hermione went behind Ron's back to get him demoted, or putting work before family, or leaving him without saying anything, or not trusting Ron, or purposefully going out to get a revenge shag. Nope, it's Ron's fault because he flirted with a girl.

We've seen Hermione complain about how she's gone a long time without Ron's touch; ans she liked how it felt to be needed when Seamus touched her. But apparently it's not ok for Ron to like how it feels for a woman to show him attention. And it's ok for Hermione to be upset with Ron for leaving when she did the exact same thing to him. Then we have Harry telling Ron he should forgive her because he's at fault, but Ginny doesn't tell Hermione that it's any of her fault; all she says is that Ron still loves her...but she was fine with ripping Ron's head off earlier.

Anyway, this is a gripping and well-written story, but there really is a bias towards Hermione. It's amusing to read the reviews that take Hermione's side as well without ascribing any wrongdoing to her character. I don't know if you the author feel definitively that Ron or Hermione is more at fault, but your writing seems to point very strongly to Ron.

That's fine if you feel that way, but it would be nice if Hermione and other characters acknowleged Hermione's part in this mess without always condemning Ron instantly... it takes two to tango, as they say. Now we get to watch Ron beg Hermione for forgiveness in the next chapters because she's upset that he left. We'll see if she accepts any responsibility, but I'm not sure if she will.
idol269 chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
I honestly don't know if Hermione is even worth fighting for here. Why should Ron go through the trouble? She obviously doesn't trust him, and is willing to believe the worst about him without even talking to him. They've been married for 24 years and she doesn't give him the benefit of the doubt? Not only that, she lets Ron take all the blame from their family for their marital problems. Nothing about her character suggests that she's worth living with.

She purposefully went out to cause Ron the most pain possible. That was her sole intent-hurting Ron. That's just sick. What's even worse is that she was determined to press on even when every part of her body was screaming at her that it was wrong.

I don't even care that she technically didn't go through with it. The only reason it didn't happen is because Sarah stopped her, not through any decision of her own. I think she can be labled a cheater far more easily than Ron. But I bet she won't suffer any of the consequences Ron did for his behavior, because Hermione can never do anything wrong, it's always Ron's fault. He should leave her.
ceth1986 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I was ready to plead with you to finish this story, because it's been officially a year since the last update, but I found myself really happy to read your profile that you haven't abandon writing. August is far away but I can wait xDxDxD
Romione4ever chapter 16 . 4/30/2011
Is this really abandoned? Please tell me no! It's too good to be left unfinished. Real life comes first, but please try to find a little time to continue this story. Maybe to update your profile and say if you're going to update or not.

Please finish this story. PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
sarah.schoemberger chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
OMG, is this update coming? i am dying here honey! please, please , don't let us hanging anymore! hehehe

WickedCurls chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
Just came on board with this story. I love it! My heart was breaking through the whole thing but you have a wonderful voice and exquisite characterizations. I can't wait to read more and as an optimist I hope for happy endings and I can see that with this chapter and how they came back from everything. Keep it up!
melakem chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
I just love this chapter. Ron's desires and his hesitancy ring so true. The whole chapter is just permeated with despair; and yet, ...and yet, hope is everywhere. And the promise of a new beginning and strength creeps in and is simply beautiful. I just love it.
JimPamIsMyOTP chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I remember this on checkmated but i never read it. It's a nice and interesting idea and the first chapter is very good.
Apollo13 chapter 16 . 9/29/2010
Fantastic story! And the thing with Seamous in the last chapter made me all excited. What she meant she wasn't honest with Ron?

Please tell me you are going to finish this story! Please! If not the story maybe you could update your profile and write when or if are gou going to update this story!
SpeedStream18 chapter 16 . 9/19/2010
What! When? Wait! What? What was that thing with Seamous? I imagine nothing to important since in all her memories of that night Hermione regret for letting him kiss her, or like you put it "a close call". So they didn't had sex, but now i'm curious what you meant.

Very nice chapter, although i would prefer a more deep talk telling what it's been bothered them all these years than "let's put anything behind and move on". Who knows maybe it's in the next chapter.

I hope to read more soon! Please update as soon as you can...