Reviews for Sick of Social Graces
nightsofcabiria chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I don't think I will ever get tired of reading and re reading this one. It is fantastic. I was grinning like an idiot the whole time. I love Dan and Blair so very much. Excellent job.
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
a wonderful read. I mostly love how Dan and Blair's relationship doesn't change even if they might (do) have feelings for the other. It's definitely refreshing, and this is definitely added to my favorites.
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wow!I loved that! I liked that you managed to keep them both in character. Great job.
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I never finished (or actually started) watching Gossip Girl, but there's just something about Dan and Blair that makes me want them to be together DAMN IT. This helps my love for them. The writing is absolutely gorgeous.
booi chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
you capture their characters and the tension so well!
x.lennie chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
OH MY GOD, this was amazing.
words end here chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great piece, you made Blair transition in way that was unforced yet kept all her loveable qualities. Good job.
Cool Hwip chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Loved this story, great work!
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Even if I'm a huge Chair fan, I really loved this fic :D

Dan and Blair I really liked it !
Gift chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This gives me tingling feelings of joy, loved it. Hope you will write some more Dan/Blair in the future.
slimkay chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow! Great oneshot! It felt so real, I mean, the characters, the dynamics, the moods, the emotions, the actions, everything. It felt real and it was well-written.

It is a pure gem. With this talent, I bet you could write other excellent D/B stories quite easily!

And if you do, I'll be the first to read them. You have got me hooked!
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Good x

If you want More readers to read your story and more inspriation then join yourownstories./

Great way for your storys to be inspired xX
of self chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. Dan/Blair are one of my favorite couples from GG. I like how their relationship goes from acquaintances to something more. And I really liked the ending. It was so them. Great job. :)
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I've always found the idea of Blair and Dan just too weord. I didn't like it at all. Then again, BC was strange for me in the begining too. So I guess if I give these 2 a few more chances I may grow to love them. But you always seem to makw me like things I wasn't expecting. Great story. Very nice.
PennCrawford chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This was a great first chapter! Update soon!