Reviews for Rosalie's Breaking Dawn
i read this chapter 1 . 3/20
well I thought that Bella had asked Rosalie to take care of her baby if any thing happens to her but this section clears every thing but im still wondering how do u no what they were talking about
shafk chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Awesome
But aren't u writing further ?
shaf chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
awesome this what exaclty i want
sahf chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
plz write more
shaf chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
awesome plz write more
narol denison chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
i will like to share my testimony to you all.i just got married to my husband about a year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side.i have never love any man in my life except is the father of my children and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about Dr Jatto how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other.i was directed to Dr Jatto and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him.i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact him email.
narol denison

1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
3. CHILD BEARING.
4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. JOB PROMOTION.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
9. HERBAL CARE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
LieutenantAkari chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
KEEP WRITING! I AWLAYS WONDERED HOW THIS WOULD GO, AND IM DIEING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Lisette chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Love it! :) Have just looked through a couple of the fanfictions revolving around this part of the story and yours is absolutely the best! :) I am re-reading breaking dawn as we speak and have just reached this part... :) I won't write anymore now, just jump ahead to the next chapter... :)
Total Twihard chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
This is really good!
BobbyVandMe chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
These are amazing!
Lividia chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Amazing! You got everything perfect! I can't wait to read more!
Tina chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
You've captured the essence of Rosalie's character perfectly. Good work!
Tina chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Seriously this very good! Well done!
al chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
BRILLIANT do more your so good at writing next do 1 in Rosalie again
Leashy chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Wow! This is amazing! Seriously, you should do more of these because they are so detailed and so mesmerising and I loved them! Please write a little more? Then email Meeee!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »