Reviews for Set In Stone
Shini Namikaze chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Keep on this story it is very interesting I like it so please keep on with this thanks if you do
Katee the Cat chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
update NOW...please.
Caraqueen chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Wow, great story! Thanks for telling me about it! I can't wait for you to continue!

~Caraqueen
LovelySinner7 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
NO! Way!..This chappie was cool... I wonder what greek myth will be ion the next chappie..? Maybe the one about cupid and psyche! IDK! But can't wait!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
YAY, SPOVA! I love this fic so far, love the dialogue and the interaction between Sparx and Nova. I can't wait to see what happens next, update soon! Thank you for telling me about your story, I wish I would've read it sooner, PURE AWESOMENESS!
KozueNoSaru chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Well, you have a good start, and I liked how you had Sprx really thinking about Nova's words to him. :) Just a few things to clear up.

"Ancient-Greece-like" planet. You said that Ancient Greece was a particular interest of yours and it shows, but I feel that it needs to have a more specific name for it. (You might give it a name later for I know, but that was the only thing bothering me about the premise.)

:) Keep working at it!
princesstikal to lazy to log chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
wow this is intresting cant wait fo the snake cahpter keep up the good work
EmZisGluedToABook chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
CONTINUE!

I want to hear more, more MORE!

This ROX!

and i can see more SPOVA in this storys future!

YAY

Update soon plz!

and...

GO SPOVA
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Well there is a few grammar mistakes here but all in all, it's awesome...I love greek myths..but i'm more into egyptian...I hope Nova doesn't become snake food..Sprx..save ur woman dude...*Goes off to read the next chappie*
Innocently-Whimsical92 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
omg! i can c the spova! this is guna b a gd story i can tell! update soon!
AliJo chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
im too lazy to log in but i love the idea but i think the dialouge should slow down a little. especially between sprx and nova. but i cant wait to read the rest, update soon! im also a HUGE fan of mythology so u know ill review (and that time ill log in, lol)

-AliJo