Reviews for Forgive me
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Nice
Jane chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
that was awesome! i was devastated even though it wasn't even 500 words!
Ameyoke chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Short, but sweet. Good job. It gives off the true feelings of Alzeid during the Angel Text arc. Great job!
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
...Wow. ) Me like.
wolfen princess14 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
It was sweet and I really liked it. It shows a lot about Alzied's guilt without being too long. The only thing I would suggest is maybe making the summary longer since it's really general, but maybe that's a plus? Hmm...well it was good, keep writing.

~Wolfen Princess14
malic12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
this is great..but...it seemed kind off..for alzeid's attitude..in a particular part of your fic...but..inspite that..it's great.
ShadowShinigami13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I loved the story. It was really adorable.

If, as I have, one has read the manga and knows what's going on, then there is no detail to be added.

I own all of the books currently out and it's driving me mad, the cliffie that currently hangs...

But this, I liked it, very Alzeid.
the emerald enchantress chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was short but really well constructed and lovely to read :) I'm not really an anime buff but Naruto rocks! Never heard of Dazzle before...will have to see if I can get my hands on some :) Back to the story though, I thought that you really got your story across whilst still staying true to anime style...very cool one shot :) x
Moon Titan chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This was a good short story. The only prob was it was too short, you could have added a few more details, maybe something like why Alzied was searching for her and why he was so upset, or what actually happened to Rahzel.
Professor of Pig-latin chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
it was cute!
wannabevampire13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I like it. Are you planing on writing more? I hope so. See ya later if so.