Reviews for Senpai or Lover?
Cymiee chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
it was good .i wish u make sequel
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
awww
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aww, they're so sweet! The Cat Pair is adorable and oh-so-huggable! I'd love to read a sequel to it...maybe with a lemon? *puppy dog eyes*
Nemesis Crow chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
DAMIT! iwant leamon XD so i;m so pervert.. hehe but this is the most cutes parner from POT.. i like this parner hehehe and i desire to have more of this!
edenforest1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
th echaracters are alittle ooc but i love the neko pair! ryomas so cute in this story...YAY!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
why didnt you ever write a sequel with all the innocence taking and stuff? hehe. but that would have to wait until ryo was at least 15. would that make eiji like 18. 0.o weird but still only 3 yrs.
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
so cute! I love there needs to be more stories about this paoring it so cute! I love it, aw there in love its so oerfect love it
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
aww i love the NEKO PAIR
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is good. Eiji and Ryoma are slightly out of character occasionally. But they are mostly in character and I really like it! I do think Ryoma would be nervous about his first relationship, though I don't think he'd stutter while in the clubhouse.

Thanks Momo for covering for them! Even though Eiji made that useless a couple minutes later...

Well written. I liked it!
Mars-Eclipse chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Good job! I love how you let us see another side of Ryoma. Very, very good job!