Reviews for A Time for Revenge
Blaine H chapter 2 . 3h
O.K.
timberwolfst chapter 2 . 2/23
It's off to a very promising start. I can see him becoming the Shadowrun version of Punisher. I hope you continue it, even though you haven't posted in quite some time.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Well written. This is the start of a good novel.
RRG chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
You know, I have been holding a little shard of a whisp of a hope that this would be continued. Not much of one but a small amount of hope.

I had placed this story into the started but not continued area of my disappointment list but, lo and behold foolish mortal, it is continued. All I can say right now is a loud and resounding YES!
RRG chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Ok, nice. This has plenty of what I like in literature. An awesome but not Bruce Lee level hero, laying down the rules of the street to a numerically superior group with a higher degree of tech than the thugs, (Tazer sword cane. Nice touch.)

And of course the little slice of life bit that gives you an emotional connection. Please add to this.
Rampant Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
You, sir, have inspired me to create an account, for the sole purpose of commending you on this story. It is very encouraging to see that some people know Shadowrun to be more than just a terrible video game.

Please do continue working on this story, and I hope to see more of Ken's descent back into the world of shadows soon.