Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
Rroxz chapter 24 . 7/11
Hi, I'm new to your story and honestly I am so glad I found it, I am truly loving this story. The idea, the plot and how you have portrayed the characters.

I am looking forward to seeing how Sasuke and Hinata progress together especially since she isn't apart of the next interaction scene with naruto and sasuke overall I can't wait to see what you do next and I'm keen to see if Sasuke will ever get another kiss which he seems to be missing ahaha.

Thank you for writing this I can't wait till the next chapter comes out :)
WarFlower chapter 24 . 7/11
Epic chapter as usual
TAYYABALARAIB chapter 24 . 7/11
On , it says neji's range in part 2 is 800 meters.

Anyway, this chap is so far my favourite one. You timed the events in anime and your fic so nicely. It seems to be favourite part was sasukes dream especially when he tells hinata that she's annoying but calls out her name after she disappears. It showed how he truly feels and that he won't be fine if she left. I'm fangirling big times:3

Oh n when Sai confronted Sasuke and he showed him a genjutsu, it was actually his butt he fell onXD
Saki-Hime chapter 24 . 7/10
What happened, is Sasuke alright? Very good, update soon.
bronzenimbus108 chapter 23 . 7/8
wow i just realized i have not reviewed the previous 2 chapters..huehue..i just got caught up with my new job and quite busy with training..ugh! and its so exhausting! but every time i receive a notification on my email stating that you updated, i will always feel delighted and excited and i completely forgot all the stress that im feeling, :) so just keep on writing author san!
WarFlower chapter 23 . 7/3
I CANNOT wait for the next chapter! Gaaahhhh
WarFlower chapter 15 . 7/2
Holy tities man. This is so good!
Sqidly chapter 23 . 6/29
It amazes how much you've grown as a writer just in the course of this story. You're truly moving by leaps and bounds. Absolutely love each addition to the story that you give and can't wait.
TAYYABALARAIB chapter 23 . 6/29
Wow... there was a lot of detail reguarding the techniques hinata is using. Also i love how realistic sasukes and hinatas bond is. The progression feels so real. Especially when there mention of trust and respect. I hate it when sasuke is potrayed as a possesive type of lover who thinks hinata as his property. But here he trusts her, respects her takes time to praise her tecnique. He's caring in his own sasuke-ish way. He's gentle with her. It's all so heart warming. Once again, great job aurthor-san.
This was awesome Can't wait for more
DageRee chapter 23 . 6/27
Sasuke, don't worry! If this story will end with a happy ending (if this story will end at all; at this point it doesn't look like it will end soon), the Fireball Justu will stay in Uchiha family and next time you will be resting your hand on Hinata's belly, you will be waiting for baby's kicking. Believe it!
Saki-Hime chapter 23 . 6/26
Great story, like that Hinata is getting stronger. Can't wait for more.
dumdeedum chapter 23 . 6/25
I love your story. The relationship between Sasuke and Hinata, and her growth in strength is done in a slow and deliberate manner which makes it more realistic. I look forward to the next chapter.
Can't wait for the next update
Sqidly chapter 22 . 6/13
I enjoy this story so much, it's so good! And it's amazing how much your writing has improved from chapter to chapter. Can't wait for more!