Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
ivyriry chapter 15 . 3/23
vas a matar a hinata para que el obtenga en magekyou...
SmolNarwieBunBun chapter 18 . 3/21
YAY KISSY KISSY (also, I've been calling Sasuke Mr. Steal Yo Gurl quietly and it slipped out and you may have a new reader, Chaio!)
SmolNarwieBunBun chapter 14 . 3/21
NOOOO HINATA CINNABUN WHYY
HolySheet chapter 26 . 1/18
Loved the first part abd your dedication to finish it.
MyNameIsLaura chapter 10 . 11/9/2016
Nice.
SasuHina fan chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
You should probably tag YGA part 1 as complete and then redirect them to part 2 so that they wouldn't get confused where the part 2 is.
aurora0914 chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
woooow! you're moving the story!
... kay.
Nevertheless, this chapter was quite long, but at the same time, quite good. I really enjoyed the end scene :) And it's good that you're exploring the characters. And 8 years, that's a long time!
TAYYABALARAIB chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
You're back. Yay! That was a long three months. Well it's understandable that you'd want to make part 2 into a separate fic and i completely agree with your reasons. It does get a little intimidating. Any way, I'll read it regaurdless. Good luck with everything:)
Falcon chapter 28 . 10/18/2016
Pls to update
aurora0914 chapter 28 . 10/5/2016
... tbh, i'd rather have to wait for a full chapter than keep on having 1000 chapters. I'm sorry, I'm happy you haven't given up, but I for one, will be much happier with a finished version of a chapter than 3 teasers in a row :)

But in the meantime, we're patiently waiting for the next chapter!
TAYYABALARAIB chapter 28 . 10/5/2016
Cute but would have been cuter had it been sasuhina. Cant w8 for actual chap.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I didn't read the story... and I'm not going to... I had no idea you shipped sasuhina...
Guest chapter 27 . 9/18/2016
So glad I decided to read this. At first I was like 27 chapters is a commitment especially if it's not finished and I'm left wanting more. But I'm VERY glad I decided to commit to reading your story. It's beautiful and I love all of it! Can't wait for part 2!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2016
Got me all excited and shit for the next part smh.
Can't wait tbh
guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2016
Sasuke does not want fugly Hinatits. Kill yourself, delusional disgusting pathetic fucked up fatass virgin.