Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
Yanirca chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
CONTINUE I LOVE IT!.
LazyShadowCat chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Dammit! Why have you not updated in 3 years?
This is such an amazing story! Hinata isn't invincible but isn't a shy mess either. Sasuke doesn't go completely gaga for her either. It's really well-written and... it's just plain incredible. So pleasepleaseplease come back and update!
kuritups chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
This was nearly perfect.

Such a shame for a good story to remain unfinished tho.
372259 chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
AMAZING :)

Please update soon !
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
love it cant wait for more.
crookshies chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
your fic is fantastic...really enjoyed every moment of it...i wanna know what will happen next..hope u can update real soon...
LM3795 chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
angsty as usual..hahaha...loved it though!
FrangipaniPlumeria chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
hiks, I feel sad because this story is very heartwarming. What would be happen to Hinata next? Will sasuke's treat become more kind to her?

I love the story so much!
robotscott chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
thanks for the update im really starting to get into this story :D :D

i really like the two point of voice way that you write, love knowing that both of them are thinking! i love how youve had them both thinking exactly the same thing at the end even if it is a bit sad

update soon please :) cant wait for the next chapter
AngieXRosyX chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
this is just SAD! Sasuke the almighty idiot hates everyone around him. He's letting his hate take the best of him. Hinata is just being a little like sasuke. but she has a reason for it. Its still a great story! UPDATE SOON!
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
hehehe. YEAY you UPDATED!

i don't know why i laughed at some parts of this chapter, even though its angst and all and not humor, but i laughed because SASUKE is just so CUTE! taking care of hinata then pushing her away then cunfusing him even though she never spoke to him!

it's just so ADORABLE!

and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
GoddessSumizofVenus chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
por hinata chan i have a feeling the dream will probably have to do something but im probably wrong good luck on future chapters :)
AngieXRosyX chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
White the 8th chapter plz!
FrangipaniPlumeria chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
This story is do really interesting!

I like the way of author tell the story (sorry for my bad grammar, I'm not native English!)

Everything's described so detailed and the feelings of each characters are deep.

But I the strength of Hinata still makes me confused.

however..This is my most favorite story! I can't wait the next chapter to be updated!
AngieXRosyX chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Keep going! This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »