Reviews for The Last Olympian Fanfiction
lizbeth chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
the chapters are to short
Guest chapter 50 . 7/24/2012
Wow great job...*clap,clap*
Rachel E Dare chapter 25 . 1/28/2011
This is why you don't stick your tounge out at people...
Rachel E Dare chapter 21 . 1/28/2011
*GASP* That would make him evil!
Rachel E Dare chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
Percy is hotter than Luke, Not Tyler Lantur hot but like Tyler Lanthur's Tan, and Harry Potter's face, and Edward Cullen's body hot.
grind chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
wow, what happens here is at the end at the lost hero, Percy really does forget who he is.
brandonisastupidhead chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
this fic is awesome! its very leveled out and i love it!
platypus72 chapter 50 . 4/4/2010
real book so much better
xBeatrizWolfGoddessx chapter 50 . 2/28/2010
LOVED IT! not bad ending. very cute
DistrictHogwarts chapter 50 . 1/28/2010
FRICKIN AMAZING STORY! AND IM A SIMON AT ! TRUST ME! I WAS HOOKED! AND I LOVE THE NO AN! YOU GO! AMAZING!
DistrictHogwarts chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
great! but thalia and percy are friends...
scott chapter 50 . 1/10/2010
Awesome story! Nice length with the double plot! I think that your fanfiction could even rival Rick's own ideas! Honestly, that was the best fanfiction I've read so far! Keep up the good work!

-New Reader
tiffani chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
the whole story is like the "missing pages" of the book but to me it is just reiterating that there was a part in the book that they didnt talk about it needs to be like after the last book
Tiffani chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
it has a good storyline but it needs to be more... descriptive it seems kind of like just a conversation and nothing more. i understand that it is only the first chapter but it leaves no real cliffhanger.
rose angel 428 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
yeah..ok so here i am again...this was obviously written BEFORE teh last olympian came out and maybe you've read it? idk...i have and to be honest...i thought it was a let down...hopefully yours will better that that one!1 i men it was good but not good at the same time...my freiands all agree! like i said-maybe yours will be better!