Reviews for A Kiss with a Side of Fries
wheresmywings chapter 7 . 4/16
Cutest most wonder fullest story from beginning to end! I loved it!
jkt7 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Before you gave her a name, Izzy kinda reminded me of Jacob.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE TO THIS! PLEASEPLEASE!
Divergentlover chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
THIS STORY IS SO MINDBLOWINGLY AMAZING I CANT EVEN EXPRESS IT! Are you going to write more? pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea se say yes! Ill be waiting... but not in a stalkerish way...
TwilightIsGreat chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Great! ho are bella's parents and where are they?
bella21 chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
great story
jjjjanna chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I really wish u wouls update this but i'm going to guess thats not gonna happen... Oh well, its still on my favourites list even if its not done :)
twirob chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
that was fun are you going to complete it?
Bellaward1105 chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Totally loving it! Please continue... :)
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Aww. Such a wonderful chapter.

*turning dark* Die mike. I'll make sure it happens.

Uh-oh, it seems Maya's having a crazy moment. This is not the Maya you know. I'm-uh oh. See you later.

UPDATE.

-please ignore all comments relating to Maya's voices. Thank you.-
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Yay! No! The voice(one at the moment) in my head is remembering a song! Evil! Shut up Maya. No you shut up. You. You. (on and on and on) Hey I wasn't done yet! Well too bad I wanna read! Don't you. Touche.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Love it!

Hee hee.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
*laughing* Don't feel bad. I kinda like the voice. But then again I have one too . . . Sometimes two. So it's the three of us. Wow, I sound crazy don't I.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
:D

Die laueren

Aww

Though I don't like mc'ds. They're killing the rainforest, are cruel to animals, and use tons of preservatives

-PETA girl
gilo chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
okay so i just realised that your writing it here instead! but still thats no excuse for delaying posting a new chapter :P i love it! and loving the whole sister thing too! its awesome! :D