Reviews for Connecting The Dots
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Ohmygod that was the most AWKWARD thing I've ever read! Pooooor Sam and Dean. Nobody got lucky :(
SPNjunkie25 chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Freaking Awsome story ! Every bit of it! Couldn' t put it down, read all of this series :) xoxo
EvilSquirre1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
So damn good I was sorry to finish it. I was even sadder to find the last published date was 02/10/09:( So you get me hooked on your writing and then take it away? How is that fair!

I will say from the beginning this series was perfectly written. The detail made the story so good. Jim Miller was a terrible father. But he still had shades of gray that made him human. Sam's Memory at 5 years old of cutting himself on the hunting knife and Jim being so kind caring for him. This memory was the perfect counter balance to to how cruel Jim was. This makes Jim a more in-depth and rounded character. Dean and Sam was both perfect written from the physical gestures to the way they talk along your own unique self of humor shine threw in this series.

Just in case you come back and start posting new stories (which I hope you will). I will subscribe so I can get an e-mail alert. If not; I still thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us:)Your stories are on my kindle to I can re read at will. :)
ILBS chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
You've described it really wonderful.
cold kagome chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
love it!
cold kagome chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
omg! soo hot..
Little-Pandora-s-Box chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Awesome.

this is so great to finally read a story where sex is not only rainbow and glitter but also has that awkwardness.

And your Sam and Dean are so perfect in the way they interact together.

I 've been reading all the stories of this serie and was planning on waiting for the last story to review but i could not resist to congratulate you after that one!

Keep writing!
RogueStorm84 chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
wow, wow and wow. That was really great. I loved the whole series. It was freaking amazing. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Coragyps chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
So cute! I really like this story, it was written beautifully and the characters and their feelings were all well-articulated. It makes sense this would be kind of a big hurdle for their relationship, so I'm really glad they got through it together! Great job and thanks for sharing.
Coragyps chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Oh man, I'm gonna take a break and review, because I was so *nervous* for them, and I literally feel *relief* that they did it and it worked :) Which is probably how they're feeling too. Great job, you really captured all the emotions of the first time and Dean is so sweet here, I'm kinda in love with him myself!
Lathena Mercion chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
I love this series. It has been so much fun to read! Sam seems to have terrible luck, but they triumph in the end. I'm glad you have this story too. It brings it all to a nice conclusion. Not to mention being highly entertaining.

I've enjoyed reading all you're writing and hope that you write more.
Adara-chan67 chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
I was just re-reading this entire series for about the thousandth time, and I realized I don't think I've ever reviewed to tell you how awesome I think you are and how awesome this series is-that is to say, as awesome as an entire episode devoted to limp!Sam, protective!Dean, badass!Castiel, and absolutely nothing else. And I also wanted to tell you that I miss you and I miss this series. I don't ever read Sam/Dean pairings-I'm just not usually into it-but you write so brilliantly that I just kind of forget about that. I don't know if you ever plan on writing any more one-shots or chapter fics, but I would be thrilled if you did!
gellybelly chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
MUWAHAHAHA! The akwardness was just hilarious!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
love it!
Elennar9466 chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Hi, it's me again!

I was re-reading this for the third time; and I honestly thought I'd drop in (again) to say a few words; I don't remember if I mentioned this on my other review- you have an ABSOLUTE fantastic sense of humour!

The opening scene of this story, and the one with Sam trying to buy contraceptives, just bloody brilliant!

I love your authorial voice, it has this subtle comic sense to it, but just enough for me to enjoy the story and picture the characters perfectly!

Incidentally, do you write original fiction as well? An account on perhaps?

Sincerely