Reviews for Broken
ghostbeach chapter 1 . 8/2
beautifully written... and you tore my heart out. God, it was just so sad, but so well written. The first scene was written so well and conveyed the mood and tone of it. Thank you
Steefwaterbutter chapter 1 . 1/29
Oh... NOT GUS! OH GOSH NOT GUS! Oh my heart hurts. This is so freaking sad!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
*cries*
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is so amazing and sad. But it's very canon too. Great job!
Captain Quirky chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
So, so sad but so, so good! This was amazing and utterly fantastic. You are truly talented.
bluelightningbug chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
So sad. But stunning at the same time. Nice work.
AmazingLadar chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That was not what I was expecting. You made me cry. Why would you do that?
(The fact that you actually made me cry means good work. Usually takes a lot to make me cry).
Elibeth14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely amazing! You managed to put Shawn and Lassiter in a very... foreign situation and kept them in character beautifully. Nice work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aw! That was so sad but so good!
Ms. Inga Toothe chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Wow, that was awesome, you definately captured Lassiter's character. I was impressed. Keep on writing!
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was really good.
Eggy-Worth chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That was absolutly the best Psych story I've ever read. I crushed my heart flat when I realized that Gus was dead. If Gus ever died in the show, I would never watch it again.
ZennyBuster chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is definitely an interesting expiriment. But I want to see more than an aftermath... Why not try to make a story where shawn's own cockiness and foolishness puts Gus in harms way, even as far as death. The ''shawn in trouble'' pieces are interesting, but everyone already loves shawn, in their own way. Gus always seems to be a fifth wheel, and it would be interesting to see more of how Shawn deals without him, if even temporarily.
concoct chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Really enjoyed reading this one-shot. You did an amazing job describing the impact of the loss of Gus. It was very sad, but isn't sad happy for "deep people" ;)...
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
*crying hysterically* That was horrible! Shawn without Gus? Man. *sniff* This was good though. I think you got Lassie perfect. Sympathetic and regretful without being un-Lassie-like. And the ends of your fics always make me super jealous-they're awesome.