Reviews for Glorfindel of Gondolin
moonshine4488 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw...very sweet. I just love Glorfindel and twin moments :)
CAH chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
What a sweet thing for them to do. And isn't it true that one usually picks up what's nearest and not what's most important? Thank goodness she picked that up-at least Glorfindel has one tie to his Gondolin left.

It's a wonderful little story Jay! And a great way to begin a morning!

Will we ever know just what the terrible two did to bring the wrath of Erestor down upon them?
Lady Ambreanna chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Very sweet! Thank you so much for the story! ;)
JastaElf chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
THAT is positively wonderful! What a great, sweet tale-and SO likely to have happened! And this is just the most wonderful pair of sentences:

"people snatched up whatever was nearest to hand when we fled, not necessarily the most vital things. And somehow – despite everything – it came here.”

So true... so likely... and just wonderful, as are all the things you write. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Slayer3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love it! Although techincally Glorifindel of Gondolin and Glorifindel of Rivendell are two different people,as far as the books go anyway. Atlhough...hm It would very interesting if they were the same person er elf lol...Anywho I love it..very very nice...Its an interesting debate, like the whole do balrogs have wings or not? LOL

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
Clodia chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is rather charming. Nice idea. Thank you!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2