Reviews for The Words You Need Said
Jk chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Nice job & God bless
Bourbon Rose chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh my god, sweetness... You've captured Jasper and Esme so well :) Good job.
Moomins chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
yay!

First ever story i've read on here that has my name in it! and spelt correctly :D
Abrokenheart325 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was so sweet! I started crying at the part when he was thinking about how Esme was like his mother and the way he was talking about he mom was soo sweet! Good job! _
Rey chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is a great story- very sweet!
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
i totally 100% agree that Jasper is a sweet guy. this story was great, BTW.
two hours' traffic chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I realise that I always quote your stories when I review them, but I can't come up with another way to give you good feedback.

"A breeze blew though the open window. It ruffled Esme’s hair, and Jasper almost thought he could smell a hint of lavender."

That line made me catch my breath. It was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

- THT
Sachita chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
"She needed to be a mother and he needed a mother to be there. That was enough."

This sentence was beautiful. I think it captured their relationship very well! Esme seems to me everything a mother has to be: caring, compassionate and warm. I liked Edward's support, also.

You did a great job with this. I liked it a lot.
Caunoiech chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I love love love your characterizations of Jasper. You are the first author who has captured him the way I read him in the books; he's my favorite character, though Carlisle tried very hard to tie. The relationship between Esme and Jasper was sweet; all that lovely angst over him screwing up was sweeter. -evil grin-.

I know you're planning on putting up either an Esme or a Bella next, but if you're so inspired... more Jazz would be great!
OstentatiousQuerida chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Awesome.

I really love Esme's character and how she acts like the mother of the Cullen family.

Cool song, I quite like sixpence none the richer, but I hadn't heard that one. I bet it gets stuck in my head.
breathlessbeauty chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aww:)

And they were still in character.