Reviews for Cookie Crumbs
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I love this story this is probably the second time I read it. Maybe even the third.
HOWEVER, whenever I get to the butter part I cringe really hard because bacteria. omg.
But this story is really adorable. I wonder if you look back at your stories (or this one)with a critical eye like most writers since it has been so long. I really do enjoy this story though.
Thanks for writing this.
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Cute fic!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Loved it! Sasuke is just too cute. Also, loved the funny ending with Jiraiya.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Sasuke is so fucking sexy I was just imagining him all the time!
I want him as my own baker!
ShionStar chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Such a cute story! Definitely one of the best!
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Butter? Really a butter?! Oh great, now i'd never near those thing without a major bleeding nose lol.. :')
Ps: i can't stop picturing Sasuke in nothing but an apron **squeals**
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hahaha! This story sure is AWEsome! ;3
SweetGumdrop chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Im going to bed to look forward to soaking, not wet, dreams tonight.

P.S. while i was trying to remember your name so i coukd read this story i could only remember dark dragon. That... was no where close to albino! Lol just thought to tell you. Anyhoo nighty!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
a really funny, well-written and heartwarming story. please write more narusasu oneshots, the fandom needs it
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
wow! just let me tell u from reader to writer that u are like the best writer ever! u never disappoint, mmk!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
i love this story i wrote it down so i could keep up with it and i love how sasuke's so girly and knows how to bake and especially the ending that was cute
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh fuck that was great! Jiraiya... Only worried about being fat lol hilarity at it's finest :P
Such a good read :)
Evelette chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Delicious one-shot! I loved it 3
FrostedStorm98 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Hehe! So FUCKING hilarious! Amazing too! Glad I stumbled upon this story. It really made my day, You're an awesome writer, do you know that? I just loved loved loved this story :)

Your New Fan,

MidnightFrost :)
the1andONLYlover chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
so sexy and I love how Naruto's seme... doesn't happen too often hahha love it