Reviews for Concupiscence
C. H chapter 1 . 7/1
Don't string people along. More story, more story.
shadowkat1295 chapter 1 . 4/7
Did you ever do a sequel? Because I would read the hell out of it. _
iwillwrestleforbacon chapter 1 . 3/29
Omfg that was so sweet and so well written! I wish I could just melt into the story haha 3
tadah2 chapter 1 . 3/20
wow, I wouldn't recommend this half-done story to an enemy. how awful to mark a fic complete and then leave that many ridiculous loose ends.
More more more! This was amazing! You are a great writer and I speak for your readers when I saymore please!
I don't know if you are still checking your old account as tinke wolfe but I stumbled again over your beautiful peace here and could not resist rereading it. I know you rose above your self and set your mind at rewriting your other epic hgsb story but I cannot help but hope that we could maybe - pretty please - get at least a tiny chapter with Sirius reaction (even if him and hermione as parents out of your quill would be bliss, I would love at least some 'closure' regarding this great OS.)
Maybe a little 'resurrection' for Christmas this year?

Your HGSB is wonderfully written. Always. But what still blows me apart - even after rereading and rereading is your Golden Trio dynamic. It is a deserving parting for Ron and Hermione. No bashing or glorifying of characters but an absolut moving and telling moment of their friendship and growth.
And I am with Ron - no Trio love without an overly emotional Hermione. Who doesn't love these three nutters.
Hermione and Sirius time together, them getting to know each other and their ups and downs was of course very tastefully done. But I had to point out Hermione and Rons break up, because it was worthy of there characters and very nicely done. Thank you :-)
MrsShelleyTurner chapter 1 . 1/21
I love this story give us more, please.
marque1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I must say that I love everything that you write, but I think this story is my favorite. Not just from what you've written, but my favorite fanfic of all time. The way you write is amazing. You captured me with every line in this story. I absolutely love this fic. And I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this with us.
Elemental4eva chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS! I want to know what happens
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Ugh that was great
Mrs. Shelley Black Turner chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I want more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I hope you write a sequel to this...
kitchenlitchen chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I really like the story! There were parts that were so intense I had to switch to another tab and do something else to calm my heart!
Jeb59 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Would love a sequel but don't hold out much hope of one
Lcky chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This was an absolutely delicious story! I'm all for a sequel, I have however noticed you haven't been active since 2009 I do hope you come back and everything's okay. Cheers and may your muse be ever flowing from you quill hand!