Reviews for Concupiscence
Mrs. Shelley Black chapter 1 . 8/29
I want more.
I hope you write a sequel to this...
kitchenlitchen chapter 1 . 7/14
I really like the story! There were parts that were so intense I had to switch to another tab and do something else to calm my heart!
Jeb59 chapter 1 . 7/9
Would love a sequel but don't hold out much hope of one
Lcky chapter 1 . 6/7
This was an absolutely delicious story! I'm all for a sequel, I have however noticed you haven't been active since 2009 I do hope you come back and everything's okay. Cheers and may your muse be ever flowing from you quill hand!
Noooo such an evil clifhanger! Must do a sequel!
PotterheadAna02 chapter 1 . 3/20

I sat at the edge of my seat THROUGHOUT. I normally hate Sirius/Hermione and as I stumbled across this, I was thinking, "Here we go again, smut, exaggerated hormones and bullshit galore.."

I am in awe of your writing; it's pristine, genuine and so heartfelt. I so HATE Sirius/Hermione but three paragraphs into this, I shipped it with all I was worth. I really really really love their dialogues, the hesitations, the emotions, the naturalness with which you've written of how they belong.

The characterisation of each damn character was so effing spot-on. I cannot express my warmth when I saw you made Ron such a sensible and well-mannered person. Most authors tend to bash him/pretend Romione never happened/make him to be a lying asshole; you actually made me go "aww this was perfect" at their mutual uncoupling(I NEVER saw aww)

I cannot begin to emphasise how enthralling and captivating and addictive this piece was.

I salute you from the bottom of my heart.

eyleenm4 chapter 1 . 3/17
blacksnow chapter 1 . 3/4

omg you simply cannot do that! i am actually so shocked and disbelieving i am still laughingabout my own reaction to this unexpectedly sudden ending!

i had this really long day endig with a horrible two and a half hours statistic test (that i hopefully did not fail) and i wanted something nice and heartwarming to cool down and sleep. well now i am wide awake and will go on a rampage to find that sequel (as i am sure this got enough response to call for one)...

apart from my ramblings... wow, i rarely have come upon such beatiful use of language i a very long while! your art with words and characters is outstanding. thank you!
(now, i'm off to hopefully find that sequel)

PPS: i can understand why you left it where you did, now that the first shock is over...
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I stumbled across this story in one of the numerous C2. I wanted to say thank you for writing such a great story. I love this pairing and the way you've written them is just wonderful.
Thank you again. I'm hoping that when I look you decided to write a sequel.
Tar-Silmarien chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Beautiful story.
luvslinkpk88 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Absolutely loved this story. Hoping to get a sequel out of this. Great job, can't wait to read more from you.
Secret Little Reader chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I would LOVE a sequel.. Pretty please 3 :D
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Nooooo this ending is EVIL! Please write more and have a clear-cut resolution! This story is too good. :)
girlmachina chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I see that this was posted in 2009, so you may not even be writing anymore, but I would like to see a reimagination of this story. I was very excited at the start of the story- learning about Hermione and what she's been up to since the war, her need to do something positive, and succeeding in bringing back a war hero that she will end up falling in true love with. But then the story fizzles into parties with alcohol and clandestine affairs that leave Hermione with nothing but guilt and a baby. I think the story has a solid foundation at the start, and I think using that to create a diverging story would be delightful.

Hope you're still writing, in spite of years passed! -J