Reviews for Concupiscence
Ri0tMak3r chapter 1 . 4/17
I think you've crushed my soul a little bit with that ending, not gonna lie.

Needless to say it was wonderfully writteb and I loved it!
LCB chapter 1 . 4/1
Amazingly well done. Would love more.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 3/14
This needs to be a multi chapter fic! So much potential and such a great plot!
marque1 chapter 1 . 2/11
I was having a bad day the other day and I thought of this fic and how it always puts me in a good mood week when I read it and I've read it 3 times this week and I feel so much better. I love how you left the ending open for the reader to decide. you are an amazing writer. thank you for sharing with us!
2flyingkiwis chapter 1 . 2/5
Loved this! Your Hermione has a very authentic voice, and Sirius is convincingly written as very attractive! Any chance of a sequel?!
Black Banshee chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
There must be a sequel !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Please, please continue this one - and give it a happy ending...
Elle Ryder chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Where you at Tink Wolfe?
I wanna know what he says (i'm just guessing here he might be incredibly happy, but like i said it's a guess)
Hope you're alive
And well
And that you want to continue your stories :
kiki.mcgmail.com chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Ooh, this is tough. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and read it greedily in one go. However, reaching the end I'm miffed. I felt a bit better to see you were plotting a sequel, but that was an awful long time ago. A warning of some sort would have been greatly appreciated. I certainly got invested in your characters, as you are a wonderful writer. Hope to see you come back at some point.
laumirot chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Sorry but I don't like open ending like this. the story was great and I was disappointed byt how you ended it
blackgryffingreenblood chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Absolutely loved reading this. Probably my absolute favorite FF so far.
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Please continue! Pretty Please!
C. H chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Don't string people along. More story, more story.
shadowkat1295 chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Did you ever do a sequel? Because I would read the hell out of it. _
iwillwrestleforbacon chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Omfg that was so sweet and so well written! I wish I could just melt into the story haha 3