Reviews for A Request
SnapeFan206 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Will you send me the smut scenes at please? Loved the story.
Azaleas chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great story!
A Cumberbatch Of Cookies chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I like the concept. Try expanding to make chapters longer and post each chapter seperatly.
GintareLT chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Everything until Draco was just perfect and then you just throw him at us, and they're in love, and sunshine, and rainbows. I somehow thought he'll be brought in slowly, maybe with a little drama or stuff. I don't know it was just too sudden... I still liked the story though.
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I loved it! The fic is so exciting.
It is a great and beautiful family.
I loved the way you wrote.
kisses
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
nice to read. good work.
boadice chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
hello can you send me the slash please thanks
Nyu1204 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
really good!
patz1307 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
can you send me the slash omit parts! you shouldnt have deleted those! !
Raindrops Are Heaven's Tears chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
There are a few errors such as the word

'horomonal' it should be spelled 'hormonal'

Then there is 'fuscia' the correct spelling

is 'fuschia' well, I am sure other reviewers

Have pointed out the particular mistakes

But I would like to commend you for the creation

Of such story. The bored!harry to the transition

Of a happy and in love!harry was a bit hasty

But the over-all effect was very good.

This story is very heart-warming, especially

The conception of Aidan part.

Cheers,

Cythrel
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I did enjoy the story. I was quite happy to have certain scenes omitted as personally I don't think that graphic scenes add anything to the story. (However, I'm probably in a minority over this.) I was also pleased that Harry and Draco took their relationship slowly. It does irritate me a bit when people (whether in real life or in fiction)are attracted to someone and jump into bed with them within hours.

It was generally upbeat with minimum angst, just what I needed on what has been a difficult day for my family.

I thought it a pity that Snape was unable to form any sort of relationship with either male or female, but think that this is realistic. I have friends who have remained single all their lives and have had no relationships at all. These are people whose lives have not contained the trauma that Snape has suffered. In many fics absolutely everyone has to be paired up.
Imalena chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
hello,

well, thanks for this story, and please, send me the lemon scene ;-)

My email is

Thanks a lot ;-)
blueeyes76 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I love "A Request" I would really like to read the slash I think that it would make the fic even better. If you could email it to me at I would be greatly appreciative. Thank You

Abbey
BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
OMG

You have no idea how much i loved this!

it was like...perfect! really.

Redbane chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awwww... I love it! I like the structure of the story, and honestly, I like that it's one giant thing so i'm not stuck clicking the NEXT button all the time.

All in all, amazing job.