Reviews for Hollowfication
Grinja chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Good updates. I like how Shinji just knocked him out and didn't explain anything to him.
Flameses chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Aw... Kinda sweet ending. But sad, as well. You're doing a great job writing the characters' personalities, though. Thanks!

-Flames
Bobboky chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
good
X-elemental chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
I sure did enjoy it. Smooth, too.

Now, if I only could remember what I did on monday and before...
eiyria chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Ok. let me just say I love your stories. You do all the ideas that people think about but never write.

So thanks. Thank you so much for doing all the thinking and plot development for us ! )

I also like your writing. It is easy to follow and interesting. Not to mention you have a great sense of humor, and I love how you've worked with the Shinji personality.

Update soon. Hopefully, this story will not have to undergo revision again. I am interested in seeing what happens, more so than the writing style it happens in.

airyie adds this to her story alerts. Congratulations.
Barranca chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Shinji has always seemed kinda fake to me, so no surprise there. It is probably his flavor of diplomacy.

It's endearing how hard Ichigo is trying to fit into his new role, although for his friends not much has changed. Ishida should like him better now that he does not claim to be a shinigami anyway :)
StrawberryLover chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
I'm so sorry about all the negative feedback you've been getting. I, for one, really like the story, and it's plot. It seems very interesting. I hope you continue, but understand if you don't. Again, sorry about the negativity you've been really is a good story.
Grinja chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Psh don't let negativity get you down. I like this story. Please continue.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
nice
X-elemental chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh well. Make it better then, will you?
Kickintheteeth96 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
i hope its mor interesting,either i no it will be, good luck.
Majin Hentai X chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
This story is interesting and at the end of 353 Ulquiorra disintegrates into ash as Orihime reaches for his hand
gadzooks97 chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
Awesome story! But the manga is so sad :( Ulqui-kun was my favourite character and I cried when he died (did he actually die though cause its not entirely clear)
Dante 101 chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
What do you mean! This isn't close to where the manga is right now! The manga is way ahead of this! Shinji should help Ichigo fight Ulquiorra.

Also the fight between Kenny and Nnoitra was short.

You spelled Primula wrong.

It's so sad that Ulquiorra dies!

Please update soon.
Dante 101 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Okay.

Ichi and Shinji kicks ass!

Please update man!

Hey do have any ideas if the Vizards can use other hollow ablities? Such as Grand King Cero, Hierro, etc? Excluding Cero.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »