Reviews for Hollowfication
Dante 101 chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
What do you mean! This isn't close to where the manga is right now! The manga is way ahead of this! Shinji should help Ichigo fight Ulquiorra.

Also the fight between Kenny and Nnoitra was short.

You spelled Primula wrong.

It's so sad that Ulquiorra dies!

Please update soon.
Dante 101 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Okay.

Ichi and Shinji kicks ass!

Please update man!

Hey do have any ideas if the Vizards can use other hollow ablities? Such as Grand King Cero, Hierro, etc? Excluding Cero.
oneluckyduck chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
lol,l(laugh out loud, literally)- "He looks like he fits the bill." I love that!
Flameses chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
Woo hoo! Kenpachi to the rescue!

-Flames
Dante 101 chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
Being the leader and all, I thought Shinji could beat Nnoitra. Also why'd he have to use his Hollow mask against Tesla? He could have easily beat him without it.
Barranca chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Well, now that Ichigo is more powerful and has Shinji to help him out, will they be able to bring Orihime back?
Dante 101 chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
Okay the chapter was pretty short and you skipped some of the events. But still good story.

Something strange happened on the 21st. I was unable to log in and there was no one updating for almost three days straight did that happen to you too?
bob115 chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
hahahahahaha nice ending with shinji.
Barranca chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Gaining control over his hollow side has made Ichigo significantly stronger, it's surprising how short the fight was after Ichigo brought out his mask. Does this mean that he still wouldn't have beaten Ulquiorra without using his hollow powers?
colin chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Now how long can Ichigo hold his mask for? Update soon and dont forget about an Evil Ichigo plot :)
Dante 101 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Wow I thought Shinji was stronger than this.

So Ulquiorra is dead right or do you have any future plans for him.
secretnotsecret chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
So all his vizard training did not increase his power at all? He failed vs uliqorria just as quickly, this is kinda confusing.
korrd chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Great story. I just learned some stuff from watching brand new episodes of Bleach on youtube. While they're in Japanese there are some things that are understandable. Shinji was Aizen's captain back when Aizen was a vice-captain. All the vizards were either captains or vice-captains back when Urahara was made a captain. Shinji could also see through the illusion created by Kyoka Suigetsu. Thought you ought to know.
bob115 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
yay! battles! update soon!
VLS chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Great!

I like this what-if story.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »