Reviews for Hollowfication
oneluckyduck chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
lol,l(laugh out loud, literally)- "He looks like he fits the bill." I love that!
Flameses chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
Woo hoo! Kenpachi to the rescue!

-Flames
Dante 101 chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
Being the leader and all, I thought Shinji could beat Nnoitra. Also why'd he have to use his Hollow mask against Tesla? He could have easily beat him without it.
Barranca chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Well, now that Ichigo is more powerful and has Shinji to help him out, will they be able to bring Orihime back?
Dante 101 chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
Okay the chapter was pretty short and you skipped some of the events. But still good story.

Something strange happened on the 21st. I was unable to log in and there was no one updating for almost three days straight did that happen to you too?
bob115 chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
hahahahahaha nice ending with shinji.
Barranca chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Gaining control over his hollow side has made Ichigo significantly stronger, it's surprising how short the fight was after Ichigo brought out his mask. Does this mean that he still wouldn't have beaten Ulquiorra without using his hollow powers?
colin chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Now how long can Ichigo hold his mask for? Update soon and dont forget about an Evil Ichigo plot :)
Dante 101 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Wow I thought Shinji was stronger than this.

So Ulquiorra is dead right or do you have any future plans for him.
secretnotsecret chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
So all his vizard training did not increase his power at all? He failed vs uliqorria just as quickly, this is kinda confusing.
korrd chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Great story. I just learned some stuff from watching brand new episodes of Bleach on youtube. While they're in Japanese there are some things that are understandable. Shinji was Aizen's captain back when Aizen was a vice-captain. All the vizards were either captains or vice-captains back when Urahara was made a captain. Shinji could also see through the illusion created by Kyoka Suigetsu. Thought you ought to know.
bob115 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
yay! battles! update soon!
VLS chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Great!

I like this what-if story.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
i love it! there should be more stories with shinji and ichigo! i love shinji, he kicks butt!XD haha. sorry. defiantley love it. the plot is very good. can't wait to read more
Barranca chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
I was actually a bit surprised about Ichigo abandoning his shinigami friends in favor of taking up with the visoreds. He probably realised he needed to become more powerful and for that better control his hollow. I'm glad you decided to continue with this storyline, they will likely have a couple of interesting fights waiting for them. Does Ichigo's mastering his hollow mask mean that he can use the hollow's full power?
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »