Reviews for Till Death Do I Part
liplocks chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
how interesting, i love this :3

you describe little details about death the kid, in such a particular and heart-warming fashion.

you truly do death the kid, justice !
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
(0o0) This so cool! only one problem, an unsymetrical amount of truths! XD LOL, great story. (0o0)
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh, I really like all of the thoughtfulness that clearly went into this. Very cool musings about Death the Kid.
Hiezen chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
ooooooooh...haha..nerver won a gmae of pool...you put up several things that i agree in also,,mianly the fact that kid should be able to touch the memories of other shinigami...
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This was incredible. It's everything that I think that most writers don't quite like to disscuss about Death the Kid, because he fis in so well if you focus on other stuuf...rather than how, by human standards, he is even more not normal than everyone else. And, I just don't think that even the other student have quite grasped the fact that he only looks human. Great job, and kudos to you for doing this. (I've always thought that if the class did have a 'class pet', like a hamster or something along those lines, Kid would be the one that would never, ever touch it...for good reason too. Rather sad...)

My favourites are 1-6, just because I think that in some way they're more powerful than the others, but everything is really very good.
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I really, really like this. It's written beautifully.

I'm sure Kid thinks many of these truths. He's one of my favorite characters in Soul Eater (Stein #1) and you can probably imagine how happy I was when I read this for the first time :)
mephistocat chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I have to admit that when I read the summary I was expecting something a touch more inane. _; But, nu! I was happily surprised! This is wonderful and insightful, not to mention well-written! A lot of the truths you mention are things that have always fascinated me about Kid's character while others are plain hilarious yet undoubtedly true. Either way, you do a great job of capturing Kid's...hrmn...I don't know how to say it...it's the duality of his role as Death vs. him as a being? Or something? Grah. I'm not all that articulate today...XD Either way, this is love. _
illegal goddess chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
So... potent. Smart and unexpected - not many authors like to explore this side of Kid.
wirbil chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I have to admit that 20 and 13 and 14 are my favorite. They were the ones with the most impact. Not that the others weren't great either! But it's a challenge to fit so much into so little and you did that very well. :) Happy Writing.
Renea chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was wonderful to read! It's perfectly logical, and in character, and shows a really great grasp on the character. Awesome job!
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This is very well done, and definitely very interesting. I particularly liked the bit about Liz and Patty being mortal. It just sort of makes sense that he wouldn't fear their mortality, although I have to admit that it's a subject *I've* worried about. xD Overall, very nice insight into a unique character.
Pippin's Socks chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Wow...this was so awesome :D Great job! Character studies ftw xD
AtomicWinter chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This was incredible! Lovely Liz/Kid/Patti moments! specially the 16.
Basil to Blithe chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This was an interesting read, snazzy.
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh, nicely written. I liked these, keep up the good work!