Reviews for Charmed Places
MewLover chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Well done my friend, and thanks for the Spike bit
MewLover chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I loved this chapter, man; it was pretty awesome and I think you're portraying Faith as responsible.
Thanks for that, I always though she (Faith) had more potential than the show or even the after the series comics; good job on setting things up for the story as you have done.
MewLover chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
awesome work my friend
MewLover chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
This is pretty good and thanks for the Buffy perspective bit, but I thought she was dying?
MewLover chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
This is getting cool, and in the show when Buffy was kicked out that did piss me off.
Thanks for supporting Buffy in this story!
MewLover chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This seems to be pretty good so far, I bet it's going to be even better later
twotoe chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
Oops I should have mentioned that I hope Buffy and Spike move to San Francisco to continue their work. It is close to Angel if needed, and they can help the sisters there, and Spike has weather he can get out in the day there too as it has such cloudy coldish weather so often. And far enough away from the Hellmouth not to be involved all the time, but enough so that she can help if she chooses and is really needed which we know she would since even not be officially the slayer anymore wouldn't stop her.
twotoe chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
I really loved this chapter. Everything tied up for now so to speak. And helping the Charmed ones with some of their own Big Bads was a bonus. I like the resolution with Spike too and his rewards and choices and he and Buffy always did very well as friends since even before the end of season 5. It was only the weird chained up love talk that freaked her. LOL But he proved he was worth something-a lot of something, and I can easily imagine developing that friendship further and them working to together and having that close friendship again one day. I can see her working with Angel even sometimes especially now that I don't think Wolfram and Hart are going to have much interest in a human. Can't tell you how VERY happy that the so called friends that Buffy had are out of her life. Judgemnental, bullying, self-righteous and more, but not able to look at themselves the same way. I'm disappointed in Dawn still for kicking Buffy out when she wasn't under a spell, very disappointed, but hopefully she has learned something and will grow up and learn better. Giles still didn't trust Buffy's judgement and he deserves to be kicked in the butt, but I am relieved that not everything he did was his fault. Really great to read.
twotoe chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
I'm really pleased overall with what you did with Angel. I can't help but always wonder at the forgiveness he gets for his soulless actions-because he didn't have a soul-when he regains his soul. Slate clean and all. Definitely double standard and all, but I digress. I like the ending he got and I like the resolution between him and Buffy and his future plans. Well done.
twotoe chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
I'm really enjoying this story a lot. I noticed that I didn't see any reviews where anyone mentioned Spike and his relationship with Buffy as her hating him for almost 'raping' her. She did both physical and emotional violence all over the place in season 6 because of her demons which IMO made her worse than Spike at that time as he tried his best to help her both before and after they had sex. He wasn't perfect, but he tried, and she took out all of her unresolved anger at life and her friends out on him over and over because she could.

I'll only touch on the fact that I think that issue is a bit oversimplified since Buffy was always saying things weren't going to happen again, it was all over, and saying 'no' and then showing up to have Spike persuade her differently. I think Spike can be granted a bit of slack about the fact that he didn't know Buffy was injured and he was only desperate and doing a version of something she had done before. Her showing up naked and taking a bit of advantage of before he gets into things come to mind for just one example.

However, my opinion or someone's else's on that is neither nor there really because putting that all aside because I think that there isn't any middle ground for those that think it was attempted rape and those who see that Buffy and Spike's issues had issues during that season so it is pointless to discuss really. What I would like to mention is that I think that by this point in the story, Buffy had definitely forgiven him for what happened and in fact he was her strongest supporter, the lieutenant at her shoulder. Her wincing at him just calling her luv at the end of a sentence doesn't ring true at all to me character wise in this point of the story. And certainly by this point she is far from hating him. Actually I'm not sure she hated him even at the beginning of the sentence and she certainly trusted him as she took Dawn to him to watch over, but Spike was gone and Clem was there. Not something you do with someone you hate and don't trust. I don't think it was love by any means at the time she did that, but it was trust. And as season 7 advanced, they certainly definitely had developing something, even if you just want to call it a deep and trusting friendship which I think was obvious. Whether she loved him in the Hellmouth at the end I don't know, but she cared enough to lie and try to get him to leave and almost stayed which to me still screams friends, maybe even her best friend by then. I'm loving the story, but can't help feeling that you are doing a disservice to both characters by having her feel and act so differently than I think it was obvious that she felt and acted on the show about Spike. Whatever he was by this time and despite how much he wanted her to love him, he never pushed her at all and he was unquestioningly caring and loyal.
MISSISSIPPI -'- TROJAN chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
This is awesome!
MightyMayo chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Preach Sister! :)
Solemn Regret chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Understand this going in: I do not hate fics like this. Sure, the sudden and unceremonious curb stomping of several characters in over the top Ron-the Death-Eater fashion may be a bit grating, but I am of the school of thought that anything can be done well if well written.

What must be addressed, however, is the portrayal of the characters you are not curb stomping. Frankly, having read your stories, I am inclined to believe that the Charmed Ones are self obsessed vigilantes and that Buffy is meant for Spike only in that they both don't have souls. The fact that the Powers accept and reward the behavior here shows this world to be a cold, empty place ruled by a petty, cruel God.

If that's what you were going for, kudos. Somehow, though, I doubt it.
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
loved it!
Cappsy chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Finally someone who portrayed willow how she should have been seen. I thought that it was too fast for her to heal. Anyway love the story! This has put you in my top author list. Keep writing!
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »