Reviews for Charmed Places
General Mac chapter 20 . 4/11/2009
ok like the ending want a sequel pretty please
Rini08 chapter 19 . 4/11/2009
aaww come on, did you have to do that?:P
General Mac chapter 19 . 4/11/2009
oh naughty cliffhanger more chapters pretty please
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 19 . 4/11/2009
Awesome last four chapters, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani
Princesakarlita411 chapter 19 . 4/10/2009
nice ur fast to update i wish all author were like u nice chapter cant wait to read the conculsion to the cliffhanger
Princesakarlita411 chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
wow nice
carrebear14 chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
good for angel, post more!
Rini08 chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
willow and xander never coming back?

If so, I still dont like them..

I like the chapther
Tristram Shandy chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
I should have known. You don't hate Xander for anything he's done, you hate him because he called Angel Deadboy...
General Mac chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
that's cheating, more chapters pretty please
Princesakarlita411 chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
wow wow whos the blast from the past?

nice chapter
Tristram Shandy chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
Just got through reading what you've got so far, and though what most of the Scoobies got was about what I expected, what you've done with Xander detracts from what otherwise is a very good story.

Xander isn't only OOC, his behaviour pretty much flies in the face of canon. Sure, sometimes he'll pull his King of Cretins thing and say the most hurtful thing possible, but man, you're just mean. Besides, being forced by Buffy to socialize with family members of the thing that killed his best friend should earn Xander at least a little understanding.

As for Xander still being in love with Buffy, I guess you think that telling Buffy that she had to go after Riley before his helicopter took off and not asking her out after the Beer Bad episode must be part of his sinister plot to seduce her.

Finally, the aura reading. While it being gray is understandable, your explanation wasn't. If his motivations were lust and vengeance, I doubt he would have been the heart for Slayer Planet. Nor would Tara, who I believe it's been mentioned had the ability to see auras, have called Xander a sweetie if his aura was gray.

I'm hoping at this point you'll just do the kind thing and pretend like Xander doesn't exist anymore. Because, let's face it, even Joss wasn't half as cruel to him as you are.
General Mac chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
oh bye bye ingrates, more chapters pretty please
deansgal4life6 chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
Wow, that was explosive. Nice to see Leo punch Xander too hehehe. The guy deserved it. Anyways, add more soon please.

DG
Rini08 chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
please update soon,

Im very pleased that you always update this fast!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »