Reviews for Charmed Places
Tristram Shandy chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
Just got through reading what you've got so far, and though what most of the Scoobies got was about what I expected, what you've done with Xander detracts from what otherwise is a very good story.

Xander isn't only OOC, his behaviour pretty much flies in the face of canon. Sure, sometimes he'll pull his King of Cretins thing and say the most hurtful thing possible, but man, you're just mean. Besides, being forced by Buffy to socialize with family members of the thing that killed his best friend should earn Xander at least a little understanding.

As for Xander still being in love with Buffy, I guess you think that telling Buffy that she had to go after Riley before his helicopter took off and not asking her out after the Beer Bad episode must be part of his sinister plot to seduce her.

Finally, the aura reading. While it being gray is understandable, your explanation wasn't. If his motivations were lust and vengeance, I doubt he would have been the heart for Slayer Planet. Nor would Tara, who I believe it's been mentioned had the ability to see auras, have called Xander a sweetie if his aura was gray.

I'm hoping at this point you'll just do the kind thing and pretend like Xander doesn't exist anymore. Because, let's face it, even Joss wasn't half as cruel to him as you are.
General Mac chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
oh bye bye ingrates, more chapters pretty please
deansgal4life6 chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
Wow, that was explosive. Nice to see Leo punch Xander too hehehe. The guy deserved it. Anyways, add more soon please.

DG
Rini08 chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
please update soon,

Im very pleased that you always update this fast!
General Mac chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
bring it all down more chapters pretty please
Rini08 chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
Please update again soon!
deansgal4life6 chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
Great chapter, should be interesting to see what happens when they confront Willow. Can't wait for more. Update soon.

DG
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
nice chapter so can wait 2 read the next chapter
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
*Screams* Sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter. I never did like how quickly Buffy let them back into her life and just excepted what they did to her. Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani
Maverick500 chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
Great chapter. What will the coven do to Willow
General Mac chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
yeeahh giles is back and your bad more chapters pretty please
Rini08 chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
I like it!

update again soon:)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
nice
Maverick500 chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Excellent chapter. Is the First controlling Willow, or has she turned evil again
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please ASAP. Please?

Dani