Reviews for Charmed Places
deansgal4life6 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Love it, another awesome chapter. Can't wait for more. Should be interesting to see the scoobies reaction to the prophecy.

I reckon Spike's reward should be he gets turned human..and maybe ends up with buffy..hehehe.

Add more soon.

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please update soon. Please? I think that it should be B & C.

Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
He can go out in the sun again without flaming.

nice nice
carrebear14 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
i am looking forward to more
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 9 . 3/31/2009

deansgal4life6 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Love it! (yeah that joke kinda sucked lol) more soon please (the story not the jokes :P)

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 8 . 3/30/2009

carrebear14 chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
I liked this chapter very much and I am looking forward to more. I think that you have pulled off the x-over very well
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
wow nice who r these ppl who know buffy?
deansgal4life6 chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
Awesome chapter, two more whitelighters or elders? hehe gonna make them talk in that click clack language they use in charmed? lol that was hilarious. anyways, great chapter hun. add more soon please.

Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
awesome awesome love jealous spike will there be a jealous angel
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 7 . 3/28/2009

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009

p.s. I used to be Jeff Hardy Fan 31
Maverick500 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Excellent chapter. Will this turn into a Buffy/Spike story
deansgal4life6 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Great chapter, more soon, should be interesting to see what Buffy does to the scoobies after their betrayal. More soon.

121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »