Reviews for Irreplaceable
Kelmin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Yeah!

I love how Delenn "prevaricates." But, she's allowed, because it is to maintain Lennier's honor.

This character arc is fabulous. You really demonstrate just how little Delenn understands of Lennier's feelings towards her. I think, for all his obliviousness, that Sheridan "gets it" more than she does. Or, perhaps, Delenn is being the uber-Minbari, and pretending not to see things that should not be seen...
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I actually find myself hoping you write some possibility for what happened to Lennier after he tried to kill Sheridan. I seem to remember in one of the last episodes for season 4, the one with all the images showing what happened after the Battle for Earth, he wasn't seen in the bodyguards for Delenn there. And the books that were based afterward never really said where he went. It would be interesting to see a what may have happened.

But enough about that. I can't help but agree with what you said: They didn't know each other well at all. Well written here, you can just see the break coming. Liked where you set this too. "Long Night" is one of the episodes I remember most.