Reviews for Human
ImmatureMadHouse chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was beautiful and different.

I loved Konan's foreplay, a very creative way to use her paper no jutsu ;)

And Pein was spot on in character.

I love how through the entire story I could feel that weight of the sadness the two carry, even while they indulged in that moment of pleasure. Very nice.
ForPain chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I feel like...there was no love in this one-shot...

It was so romantic and beautiful...but in the same time, it wasn't.

I don't know how to describe seemed...dark a bit, empty...sad, heavy...I guess this is Drama alright, and I guess that I now know how to call that feeling I hate- Drama.

If only there was more romance in PainxKonan one shots...if only there was love...but there isn't.

There is only...Drama.
Ailarii chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is one of the sweetest one shots ever!

I love the couple and you wrote it so well! I love the kinda fluff of it.
ReWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Well written and with an intriguing thought put into it as well.

I found it a bit sad that their feelings were so mutual to the point of procedure and practice, but I suppose you did it to keep them in as must character as possible-

And for that, I give you kudos~!

Thanks for writing, it was a very drawing story.
narufangirl16 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
oh wow... THAT WAS AMAZING! :D
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
XD BAHAHAHAHA! Paper cuts in odd places. Darling, you have just MADE MY DAY! And oh, you naughty naughty little girl, you went overboard with this.

This, plus the terrible animated Star Wars that was on as I was reading it... equals VERY starnge thoughts. XD

And holy jeez, Pein's ego just keeps getting bigger and bigger... I am invariably reminded of my younger brother. It's almost scary.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
AWESOME, TWOTAILS-SAMA! BELIEVE IT!1 Sorry I review late! My Internet was down because my two idiots hackers brothers was hacking again! Anyway, I'll see you later!
2ndhandsmoke chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
WOO! Better than i could have hoped for!

Haha, enjoyed the way a god gets put in his own place. Very nice.
Kojiro Kun chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Nice story although i find pein and konan's relationship slightly creepy and disturbing..
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Konan makes kinky look easy like that!...I JUST LUV THIS PAIRING!
Finnimbrun chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
It's a really interesting take on PK and how a sexual encounter between them might go. I've never really seen Konan's jutsu used in that way before in a 'fic. Only thing is, I found myself wishing that the fic had shown a bit more of her enjoyment and pleasure from the sexual experience. I suppose I would've enjoyed seeing them both expressively getting into it.
Meatwad chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Kinky, but in a weird way. You don't see a lot of Pein and Konan pairings, it was good. So, how the hell are ya! Haven't heard from you in a while.