Reviews for Dish It Out
Relativity1953 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Well, I am very interested! I love the way you describe the boys - so like the show. I could picture this all in my head and it was like watching an episode. Well done.

So many parts I liked - such as Sam stretching out his sore back (makes sense that the injury would continue to hurt), Dean asking Sam if the man being one of his old teachers counted as strike 3, Dean not liking to threaten people when he was barefoot, but I especially liked this:

"Dean made a rolling gesture with his hand for the guy to move it along. He was impatient at the best of times and Sam could vouch that these… were not the best of times."
annie200 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Great start, and just how I would like March 5th to find the boys..struggling to get back on an even keel and hopefully making progress.

Nice snarking about birthday suits and babies' bottoms. It showed the 2 sides of Dean to perfection: "He’d lived through it, but it was nearly impossible for him to associate Dean the uber-bachelor with a boy who’d spent his early years making sure Sam got to a bathroom before he had an accident."

Also Sam's bad back was a great touch: Dean concerned and Sam almost embarrassed to mention it after what Dean has suffered.

Really looking forward to the next chapter.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
What a wonderful surprise!

I love seeing an alert signaling a new story from you.

Always love how you write the brothers and once again you are off to an awesome start.

You always do such a good job with a range of emotions for us. We get to remember the awful moment Sam died (though Dean's was worse), laugh at the brothers comments about Dean's birthday suit, smile as Dean remembers Sam's potty training days and love the brothers in sync, Sam opening the door and Dean standing with his gun.

I think you have captured the brothers voices for fourth season and for the moment I like that they are kinda ignoring episode 14. Of course it is there, but we just have to wait and see what happens.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing a new story with us.

Take care.
anon chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Loving this and looking forward to more! Your take on Dean is dead on, I can SO see him as I'm reading this. (Not that 'your' Sam isn't good too :P)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oohh, highly intriguing. Definitely looking forward to more. It's been hard to deal with where things are since the last episode.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
nice opening chapter, has got my interest anyways :D

XsarahX

update soon!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I really like this so far! Keep going. :D
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great voices, as always. Love Dean's comment about being barefoot, the teasing-and tension-with Sam, the throwback to Sam's, er, back, and the third strike. Sounds to me like you're doing just fine in S4 so far.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
You aren't the only one trying to work out where this season is going. Yesh.

I loved how you had the boys thinking about each other. Sam not wanting to complain, Dean not wanting to let it pass. Poor Sam isn't the only one feeling that gulf. I freaking hate it. Idk why they're doing it. Their bond has always been the appeal and most special part of the show. Anyway, like his pov. Hehe. Birthday suit.

“Hate threatening people barefoot,” he muttered. “Lose all sense of authority.” *snort* Oh I just love Dean. Dean is a bit more on edge, he's very sharp. Ooh. So this guys is from their past and he prayed eh? Why do I have the feeling that had a part in the reunion? Great start. Can't wait for more.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Lol, okay, that was really, really funny! Loving Dean!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12