Reviews for After the Metarex: Tails' Story
XxBravespiritxX chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
I hate Chris too... He's annoying! He did steal a lot of parts from the characters.… and is whiny
Rayden Schenn chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
You are the God of sonic fan fiction
You are awesome and should become an writer keep up the good work
Smallsplat chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
After reading Cosmos story first, I didnt get past this first chapter without tearing. Don't ask why, Im a wimp :P

Im loveing your creativity and ideas on how you continued sonic X, I'll be writing one , but probably not of this quality, One being my dysleixa, Two being how amazing your work is.

I hope I get a reply from you, I'd like to learn from you :)

The ender
Smallsplat
zoey chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
NOT COOL MAN NOT COOL STUFF THAT ALL!
Evicting chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
If I were tails I would have just told his parents to get the hell out of his house especially after what happens in the tails and cosmo chapter. he should be able to make them since the house and the property is his. He pays the bills the taxes everything. So he legally has the power to remove them from the property.
DryadPrincess chapter 30 . 2/10/2014
Cosmo was not a 4kids character! 4kids did not make Sonic X! Cosmo was made by Sonic Team and the show was made by Tokyo Movie Shinsha which is partly owned by SEGA so she is a SEGA character!
DryadPrincess chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
It's in the Japanese subtitles, Tails said it might have worked without Cosmo but it might not, and it would probably have destroyed Sonic and Shadow whether it worked or not. The writer didn't misunderstand anything about the show. If you read this story you'd know that.
WhiteSeed935 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
You have totaly missunderstod the ending of Sonic X. Cosmo's sacrifice WAS the one and ONLY way, it wasn't just for the sake of Sonic's and shadow's life. If she hadn't sacrificed herself everyone would be dead ( maybe even the whole universe )

( the one on your other story was a mispost, sorry for that.)
HeavyBane chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
Are these people mentally retarded? Cosmo was a 4Kids character, she's fake, she doesn't belong to SEGA, she isn't even real in this case, so why the hell is she paired with Tails in some series that aren't related? I would have liked this if there was no Cosmo
HeavyBane chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
CBA TO READ THIS CRAP, I HATE THESE STORIES WHERE THEY HAVE OTHER CARTOONS WITHIN IT
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Wow, talk about drama. I think there was more arguing than talking in this chapter...
stephenm8070 chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
this is a great story it kinda made me cry
queenacex chapter 30 . 6/17/2013
X3 YESH TAILSMO ALIVE!1 WOOHOO! Good job, cant wait for the laste episode
nirvana heart chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This story is awesome, and I'm really picky with my stuff here in FF. You captured Tails' grief perfectly, and a lot of the characters ESPECIALLY Sonic. And Sanguine might be my favourite thing ever. Well done! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 5/1/2013
My reaction to Fiona- lots of mental screams and curses, the urge to throw my kindle against the wall and scream that I'd beat Fiona up. NO ONE HURTS COSMO'S AND MY TAILS! :(