Reviews for After the Metarex: Tails' Story
Sayiri the Fox chapter 18 . 6/6
Bokkun is a asshole and Big isnt a boy - hes a adult man.
Sayiri the Fox chapter 6 . 5/24
Everybody haaates Chris.
XspringtrapX chapter 30 . 1/6
Oh btw, this story has really helped me, because nostalgia is a strong controlling emtion, probably my strongest, and this story, I really needed to read this. Thanks for creating a awesome fanfiction to one of my favourite video games!

-Alex
XspringtrapX chapter 14 . 1/3
SuperTaismoFan, how more can I agree with you?
SuperTaismoFan chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
What's with all the hostility in these reviews?

Here, don't listen to them. If they don't like this kind of story, good for fricken them. It's like me going out and playing Call Of Duty and calling the players idiots because I hate the game. If you don't like it, don't read it, and if you don't like it and you read it, then flame it for not being the archetype of story you like, well, then that person really IS an idiot.

You have written an amazing story. Like, truly, there is not a single other Taismo story on the web that even compares. You have completely spoiled me, none other will ever be decent comparatively. Total emotional rollercoaster, great writing, and just overall, as perfect as a fanfic can get (besides some early grammar, but who gives a damn about that?!)

You have a gift, and I hope to see you back on here again soon!
Karaguha chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
The end of that chapter is like she completely focused on something else.
XxBravespiritxX chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
I hate Chris too... He's annoying! He did steal a lot of parts from the characters.… and is whiny
Rayden Schenn chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
You are the God of sonic fan fiction
You are awesome and should become an writer keep up the good work
Smallsplat chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
After reading Cosmos story first, I didnt get past this first chapter without tearing. Don't ask why, Im a wimp :P

Im loveing your creativity and ideas on how you continued sonic X, I'll be writing one , but probably not of this quality, One being my dysleixa, Two being how amazing your work is.

I hope I get a reply from you, I'd like to learn from you :)

The ender
Smallsplat
zoey chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
NOT COOL MAN NOT COOL STUFF THAT ALL!
Evicting chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
If I were tails I would have just told his parents to get the hell out of his house especially after what happens in the tails and cosmo chapter. he should be able to make them since the house and the property is his. He pays the bills the taxes everything. So he legally has the power to remove them from the property.
DryadPrincess chapter 30 . 2/10/2014
Cosmo was not a 4kids character! 4kids did not make Sonic X! Cosmo was made by Sonic Team and the show was made by Tokyo Movie Shinsha which is partly owned by SEGA so she is a SEGA character!
DryadPrincess chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
It's in the Japanese subtitles, Tails said it might have worked without Cosmo but it might not, and it would probably have destroyed Sonic and Shadow whether it worked or not. The writer didn't misunderstand anything about the show. If you read this story you'd know that.
WhiteSeed935 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
You have totaly missunderstod the ending of Sonic X. Cosmo's sacrifice WAS the one and ONLY way, it wasn't just for the sake of Sonic's and shadow's life. If she hadn't sacrificed herself everyone would be dead ( maybe even the whole universe )

( the one on your other story was a mispost, sorry for that.)
HeavyBane chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
Are these people mentally retarded? Cosmo was a 4Kids character, she's fake, she doesn't belong to SEGA, she isn't even real in this case, so why the hell is she paired with Tails in some series that aren't related? I would have liked this if there was no Cosmo