Reviews for My Favorite Victim
Blackroserevan chapter 1 . 2/21
This is so CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I listened to wrecking ball while reading this... The song fit, that's all I have to say.
Out in the Sticks chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
:D Okay, so I didn't read "The Switch Glitch" and I plan on reading it now right after this. :3 I love this one-shot so much! But I'm confused as to why Risty is Ed's girlfriend? O.O Maybe I would understand after reading the said story. :)

My favorite part was the last line! (HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!) (We already covered that 200 years ago. Give it up.) Very good, Miss Sugarpill! You have earned my like, and favoritism. You have also made Envy a reality! I really do love him, even if he only likes my death. O.O But, let's not think about that, shall we? :)

Anyways, I also like your last name, Miss Sugarpill. It's very...original. :) You have also portrayed Envy very well. Did you know that I was logged out when I decided to check your account and published stories because I got curious about your writings after reading "The Houseguests"? :) Although, I would have loved it if Envy was paired with Risty but it's alright.

Okay, so I'm definitely favoriting this and YOU afterwards. :3 Oh and I'm also adding a few of your stories to my to-read list. :D

Much love from the deepest of my heart, which isn't actually deep, FOR YOU AND FOR ENVY! xD

elysenjazz chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Envy has a diary? SWEET! LET ME AT IT! *goes for diary* (yes! He is so cannon its scary)
Kasani chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Yes! I thought he was in canon. You do a good job writing envy :D Seeing through his eyes for a bit is awesome. I honesty can't figure out how he became one of my favorite characters. I really didn't like him at first. It didn't help that for all of FMA I thought he was a woman XD at the end I was more shocked to find out that Envy was a guy than I was to see him promptly kill Ed. But after that he started growing on me poisonous fungus or something . I blame it on him being more cheerful in FMAB. So he is now on my list of favorite villains that I want to glomp, but seriously hope I never get the chance to lol
Also, this explained that scene in TSG from a much more informative angle!
Rokuchuchu chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Actually it was perfect, unlike every other one Ive ever read. :)
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Getting to see into the mind of Envy was very...revealing about his character. I enjoyed it.
Clouds on Monday chapter 1 . 4/4/2010

I loved it.

You really have portrayed Envy in a different light. In most fics that I have read, Envy is often just plonked into the storyline randomly so they have someone saying "OMGOSH-RAWR-I-KEEL-JOO-NAO!"

-insert explotions here-

But no, in this fic you've had Envy to add these two contrasting sides, so that Risty can have an emotional attatchment to both the good sides and bad side. And in turn it also gives the audience to link with.

I'm speaking for both TSG and this extended oneshot XD

Well done! And keep writing!
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Okay, it's official. You are made of awesome. Great little oneshot here; knowing exactly what Envy was thinking during TSG was a great idea and a great read!
katsekala chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I liked it! Good job! Many kisses!
lurkingandreblogging chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Nice chappie! The way you portray Envy is awesome! Totally canon!
IrogicalArgument chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Fun fun Fun! Envy can be so cute when he isn't skewering people. Well he is also cute when he is skewering people but that is besides the point. Awesome job!
Shelly007 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hah hah! :D Great insight on Envy!I loved it! But it makes you wonder what Envy would have done if he had known that Risty May was just dreaming about ED? Imagine how jealous he would be!
ObsessionsGoTooFar chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I'll tell you again how much I LOVE how you write Envy. :D

"Envy didn't like boredom. It was, well, boring." Why yes, Captain Obvious, boredom is indeed boring. How smart of you.

"and her not being properly scared of him." Awesome, so what is "properly scared", anyway? More willing to throw oneself under a herd of stampeding elephants than come within 10 feet of him?

I don't doubt that, actually. xD

I missed the word "lucky" in "lucky underwear" when I first saw it. So it was something like, "It was like people who wore underwear - pointless, but comforting." You can imagine my incredulity.

"Let's get un-bored together." I need to say that sometime.

"Why weren't his feet listening to him today?" Why indeed, Envy.

"WHATTHEHELLYOUBASTARDYOU’!" Best line in the history of all awesome lines. I love it.

Envy was very canon. :D

Illa chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
*Envy fangirl self-combusts again*

Excellently done. I love, love, love how you write Envy.